Tikka Barrel Removal and Install Tool Swap Thread

rdbunch20

FNG
I'm interested in renting your tools. PM info please.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
gtriple

gtriple

WKR
Hey @rdbunch20

I've added a queue to the original post to keep things in order. I'll follow up with you once the person in front of you has either returned them or been skipped.

FYI - I'll give people in the queue 3 days to follow through then I'll move onto the next person.

Please post here or PM me to join the queue.

Clarktar

WKR
Tools are with @Clarktar.

I'm going to cut some of the time down by getting the tools shipped directly from him to the next person in line, and so on. No reason to send more money to USPS and double the wait times.
I'm all done. Let me know where to mail it next!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jimbee

WKR
I broke my internal action wrench, I have another ordered and am planning on sending to joe.c when I can.

Jimbee

WKR
Yikes, how'd ya do that?
I wanted to take a ctr barrel off quick before I sent the tools out. I didn't want to remove the scope rail and am pretty sure I used the internal wrench to install, so it should come off....right? Nope. I'm a dumbass.

A 31mm wrench with 2 layers of paper makes a very effective external action wrench for taking barrels off a Tikka. Also costs about $30 on Amazon. Only issue is you can't set torque precisely when you are installing the next one.

OP
gtriple

gtriple

WKR
Tools are nearing the end of their current travel plans. I'll be unable to ship them out come the end of September, so if anybody needs them, let me know before then.

Tools are nearing the end of their current travel plans. I'll be unable to ship them out come the end of September, so if anybody needs them, let me know before then.
I need these please. Anyway you can still get them out?