The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Rebel

FNG
Well I cashed out of SRNE at $5. It might go in a crazy run but I stick to my plan, 25% and I start looking for the exit based on candles. Every time i shoot for huge multiples I end up down.
[/QUOTE

this market is making no sense...almost like they were waiting for you to sell...up over $7.50 now

EastMT

WKR

There were calls earlier of 800%, I was sure it was gonna go up but I’m busy putting rock in landscaping and it was too crazy. I use Robinhood for my long buys and Webull for day trading. Robinhood has a cool stop loss setting called trailing stop. You set the percentage and it will move your sell limit up as it rises and sell at a certain percentage drop from the top. But of course I bought in early with Webull so didn’t get to use that

TripleAAA

FNG
Just wondering who's taking advantage of this little dip in the market to buy some stocks on sale?

I like cruise lines. Carnivals always a good company and the Oil companies are getting hit.
Hold on to your cash. The worst is yet to come.

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
Well I cashed out of SRNE at $5. It might go in a crazy run but I stick to my plan, 25% and I start looking for the exit based on candles. Every time i shoot for huge multiples I end up down.
When i get a good spike i sell half and then ride the remainder of my shares. Set a stop limit at entry to prevent a loss. It it continues to increase like SRNE did, keep scaling out another 10% as it continues up. Last 10-15% keep in case of a wild ride higher u still have a little skin in game

Hold on to your cash. The worst is yet to come.
If you are going to come into a 83+ page thread of guys that have been buying in, both long and short since this started, and say some bullshit like that, at least give your reasons why. I know myself and a handful of others here are doing very well NOT playing it safe and just sitting on cash right now.

There were calls earlier of 800%, I was sure it was gonna go up but I’m busy putting rock in landscaping and it was too crazy. I use Robinhood for my long buys and Webull for day trading. Robinhood has a cool stop loss setting called trailing stop. You set the percentage and it will move your sell limit up as it rises and sell at a certain percentage drop from the top. But of course I bought in early with Webull so didn’t get to use that
Set mine at 17% this morning. We shall see where it goes!

Okhotnik

WKR

I took my 5 per cent with SRNE. Damn its sure goes through price swings

Okhotnik

WKR
If you are going to come into a 83+ page thread of guys that have been buying in, both long and short since this started, and say some bullshit like that, at least give your reasons why. I know myself and a handful of others here are doing very well NOT playing it safe and just sitting on cash right now.
Except for this past Tuesday probably 80 per cent plus days. Some days only $20 to $30 though and few 3K days. Enough to buy some broad heads lol

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
whats todays top pics? $ 1-$5 range.....if i could afford more than that i would be throwing my money away fishing....

I ve been buying GTE this week when its hits around .2320 and NOG when it drops below .83 ish. Cash out most today. Have limit orders set Should be around 4.5 - 5.5 per cent gain for week. Not great but more interest than banks. Made decent money on BP, MPC, RTTR and gold this week after cashing out . Bought more PayPal when it dropped into 141.70 and 141. 80 territory. Think hold long but have the stop loss order in.

Still down overall on airlines. Trying to be patient with those. Friggin Fauci destroyed their comeback

Ive done really well on DKNG, after seeing it mentioned here previously. I got in around $24.09 earlier in the week. Its hanging around $29 right now. Not sure if I will cash out completely, or hold some. Seems to be consistently going up.

I’ll be glad to get the dividend. I bought in upper $3 range and it’s been a turd ever since.
I'm at $3.12 and was thinking about buying a little more before Wednesday to get it under $3.

I just don't want them to cancel the dividend and then have people dump the stock because they're pissed.

Ive done really well on DKNG, after seeing it mentioned here previously. I got in around $24.09 earlier in the week. Its hanging around $29 right now. Not sure if I will cash out completely, or hold some. Seems to be consistently going up.
I got in at 24$ as well and sold this am for 29.05. Taking the lay hanging fruit before the tree gets too tall. Changed me strategy with this market and started taking profits and waiting for more dips. Holding long right now is tieing up too much $$ that could be making money.

NDGuy

WKR
I got in at 24$ as well and sold this am for 29.05. Taking the lay hanging fruit before the tree gets too tall. Changed me strategy with this market and started taking profits and waiting for more dips. Holding long right now is tieing up too much $$ that could be making money.
Kinda terrified to sell because you know that puppy will shoot up as soon as more sports seasons are announced.

Nick and I have been talking about PCG on here. Barclays just upped the PT to 15$ and other talk about how now is the time to buy before they exit bankruptcy. I honestly think PCG will hit 15$ in the next month. Big company with a resource that is essential to city life. My only concern would be another fire caused by their lines. It is inevitable because of Cali's ass backward right of way thinning policies.