The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

A little research shows that over 40% of men between 18 and 29 have their money in crypto over retirement, stocks and savings accounts. That’s a big number of young people expecting crypto to be their retirement (or get rich quick plan) over normal retirement or saving tactics. 18% of adults have also invested. This 18-29 age is the generation that has a lower income on average than most generations before them but more % of income investing into crypto than any other generations that invested in stocks and retirement at the same age which is also interesting. Basically it’s a whole generation of savings being invested into crypto without much research or knowledge of what they are investing in.

All info was just googling the other day so take it with a grain of salt.

This is exactly why I believe the world will eventually move to digital currency. The generations behind me have all grown up hearing about crypto, using crypto, and hearing to the moon nonstop.

People almost never use checks anymore, they use debit and cc. I get odds looks from friends when they see me ask for a receipt so I can balance my account, odd right, idk if people even use check registers anymore I’m not that old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
This is exactly why I believe the world will eventually move to digital currency. The generations behind me have all grown up hearing about crypto, using crypto, and hearing to the moon nonstop.

People almost never use checks anymore, they use debit and cc. I get odds looks from friends when they see me ask for a receipt so I can balance my account, odd right, idk if people even use check registers anymore I’m not that old.

Most places wont even accept checks anymore. Too much fraud surrounding them. The places that do "accept" checks run them like a debt card and hand the check back to you.

So a good question yesterday: with all of the uncertainty, do you put your $$ that you might invest into paying down debt (mortgage, car payment etc). To me, the debt other than mortgage should be attacked with a vengeance, but open to some thoughts........maybe a 3 month blitz on debt and let the market shows its true self?

I believe in paying off debt like CC and car loans, student debit. Then take that to make more investments. I do hate debt though, plus I can use the extra $ to go on multiple hunts a year

Who the hell is leveraging against Crypto? That’s insanity.
If you spend a lot of time on YouTube & crypto Twitter you'll see who it is ... and yes it's totally insane.

But while we're talking crypto... check out KASTA... short version: "it's a crypto payment platform that enables instant and borderless peer-to-peer crypto transactions. What's more, they will not charge any fees from payments that are transacted in the same cryptocurrency, or between two users."

I just ran across it last night & still researching but from a few videos I've seen demonstrating how it works it look pretty cool & very promising.

KsRancher

WKR
Don’t trust me. I am a dumbass.

I can’t think that oil would run up that fast and then drop back down that fast. Could be wrong.

@Broomd is the oil expert.
Just messing around. But I would put more trust in a rock than myself when it comes to markets. I told myself that when COP hit $100 I was unloading it. Watched it go above that yesterday and got greedy.

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Just messing around. But I would put more trust in a rock than myself when it comes to markets. I told myself that when COP hit $100 I was unloading it. Watched it go above that yesterday and got greedy.
I work in oil and gas, I’ve passed about 3 of my preset exit points on company stock with greed but finally bailed out last week at a little over twice my original exit plan. Still not sure if it was the right idea but I did it.

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
I work in oil and gas, I’ve passed about 3 of my preset exit points on company stock with greed but finally bailed out last week at a little over twice my original exit plan. Still not sure if it was the right idea but I did it.
You can’t regret the sell. Made a big profit I imagine.

Just gotta find the next thing and move on.

That’s my deal with SLB. Analysts are saying $48 for their stock so I’m holding out, already up 50% but I’m getting greedy.

NDGuy

WKR
Amazon 20-1 split. Whose buying?
Not me, wait for the price to go back down in the next few weeks. Or wait until after stock splits. Same difference and usually a sell off after the split happens.