The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Johnboy

WKR
CEI is getting plenty of attention, might be time to watch it for another run if it can break $1 and hold, but no position currently in it for me... should be an interesting week.
I'm holding a sizable bag of CEI at 1.84. Hoping it pops above break-even so I can unload that turd.

Sherman

WKR
I was told by a wise investor that when the recession hits, all of the auto parts stores boom due to people repairing/maintaining themselves. Thoughts on jumping in now?

YBPS

WKR
Gran Tierra muscling up to $1.86 AH...I have a 15000 share sell set at $2.00....need to change that.
Agreed. I’m keeping a close eye on it. I’m thinking 3$ is a real potential. Just not sure if I’m gona have the balls to hang around that long!

YBPS

WKR
I was told by a wise investor that when the recession hits, all of the auto parts stores boom due to people repairing/maintaining themselves. Thoughts on jumping in now?
I think some of these have recovered since the pandemic lows. ORLY crushed it for me the last 18 months. I’m all out now. New car prices are out of control, that’s a factor we are not used to dealing with.

Broomd

WKR
Agreed. I’m keeping a close eye on it. I’m thinking 3$ is a real potential. Just not sure if I’m gonna have the balls to hang around that long!
I hear ya. Sold 12K shares of GTE @ 1.44 to buy a new boat, lol. Will enjoy fishing with that and in knowing that I helped that company succeed with invested $--in very tough times. Going to try to be prudent with the remaining 30K.

1646690597239.jpeg

CorbLand

WKR
Gran Tierra muscling up to $1.86 AH...I have a 15000 share sell set at $2.00....need to change that.
I have my whole whooping 350 shares set to sell at 3.00. Will probably adjust that up as time goes but we will see what happens.

BORR is the one that I dont know what to do with. I held that bag for so damn long, its almost scary to look at it in the green and not sell.

YBPS

WKR
I have my whole whooping 350 shares set to sell at 3.00. Will probably adjust that up as time goes but we will see what happens.

BORR is the one that I dont know what to do with. I held that bag for so damn long, its almost scary to look at it in the green and not sell.
I feel ya. Once I was up 20% I couldn’t take it any longer.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping my VEON can have a better day tomorrow. Bought at .26 last week and opened at .55 this morning. Maybe I got a little too optimistic haha

Broomd

WKR
Oh God that one is painful to look at I cut that at 4 cents at around even.
We've all been there!

Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

Pflum

FNG
ICD still has room to move up.

I've got a bunch of SOXL, tempted to add more but the Taiwan china angle has me concerned.
Yeah I got stuck with some SOXL. Has been a pretty good swing for me but it got me this time, average is $47. Thinking about doubling down...

KsRancher

WKR
I don't personally own any crypto. But I am invested in companies that invested in crypto. How much of a damper will these executive orders put on crypto?