The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CorbLand

WKR
Last edited:

Bobbyboe

WKR
Got in around 11 and averaged down at 6. Very tiny percent of my portfolio, but i plan on holding for the long haul. If it goes to 0 I won’t be heartbroken, but I’m anticipating good profits with time.

Broomd

WKR

Broomd

WKR
BORR has been rough but glad I held on.

@Broomd you seem to call oil perfectly. What’s your exit strategy for BORR and/or GTE?
Thanks, but sometimes I think I had more patience than brains over the last two years.
Producers started the ball, now it's services turn. BORR has really come on strong, anyone's guess how far she runs...$4.35? Same goes for platformer HLX, hoping she has a stellar run to $6.50.

Re. GTE, with Brent at close to $120, if that holds we're talking historical stuff, I'm outta my league. I'd be giddy at $3.25-$4.

mntnguide

WKR
All eyes on oil for sure... there were 0dte call contracts on OXY Friday that went anywhere from 500-10,000%+. Buffet increased his Berkshire stake last week in OXY, So definitely will be watching it closely with the catalysts surrounding it, but wouldn't be surprised to see some type of pullback during the week after the run its had so far. Otherwise watching all major large cap oil tickers for option plays and will keep an eye on smaller caps as they get hot as well. . CEI is getting plenty of attention, might be time to watch it for another run if it can break $1 and hold, but no position currently in it for me... should be an interesting week

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mntnguide

WKR
SLB calls printing this morning... grabbed 42.5 weekly 10 minutes after open... up close to 150%, still holding full position, chart still looking great on 8ema 5min.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
We go red any further quite a few tech stocks looking juicy to load the boat with.

WRO

WKR
ICD still has room to move up.

I've got a bunch of SOXL, tempted to add more but the Taiwan china angle has me concerned.

go_deep

WKR
ok, what are your exit points on GTE and BORR and PBR?
GTE, sell for a huge profit. BORR, sell for a huge profit. PBR, drink it ice cold to celebrate! LOL!

In all seriousness, set stop loses where you'd be happy in case this all tanks.

I had a couple small cap O&G stocks hit sell prices. Really thought about moving the prices higher, probably should have, but decided not to second guess my original research.

Wolf_trapper

Lil-Rokslider
I'm taking a pretty good kick in the crotch. Bought into airlines as omi covid hit. Didn't get out before rus/Ukraine looks like I'm in for a long hold

CorbLand

WKR
I'm taking a pretty good kick in the crotch. Bought into airlines as omi covid hit. Didn't get out before rus/Ukraine looks like I'm in for a long hold
Rising fuel prices arent going to help airlines any either. Could be a long haul for those.