The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Johnboy

WKR
Can one of you lads who speak financial Greek explain in idiot's terms what the BORR news means?

If you are in crypto tomorrow should be a move for AMP, just not sure which way yet but hoping up. It seems like it’s about to hit the end of a cycle and it is also being listed on an exchange in India. I have this as a long term hold and it has been going sideways for about three weeks. If you don’t know much about it, it’s is a very interesting concept for function and will go places in time, good team backing it and has a lot of potential. Read the white papers to learn a little more. We expect something to happen tomorrow... hopefully.

go_deep

WKR
I bought a few hundred REI today, looks like it has the potential to get up around $10.

Got my eye on one other O&G stock, but it just keeps evading me.

BBob

WKR
Can one of you lads who speak financial Greek explain in idiot's terms what the BORR news means?
They (BORR) foresee the need to raise capital so the "At-the-Market Offering" is a way to do that and (hopefully) not disrupt the market (you and me). In theory a broker can/will secretly trickle shares out for sale into the market at their discretion for the benefit of the company (BORR).

NDGuy

WKR
I am in XLU 9/17 and XLRE 8/20 calls currently. XLU should be primed as fears of a correction grow.

So, I live in Durango and have a friend who works as a geologist for Aurcana mine in Ouray. They are opening the mine tomorrow for production. He claims it is the largest silver deposit in the world. He dropped 90k of his own $ and I’ve known him for 15 years.
I hate to be the guy with a he said whatever kind of story. But, might want to put this on your radar and look at Aurcana’s financials. You can always set a stop loss and he was right about Gato mines this last summer.
ticker - AUNFF

Baddog

WKR
Housing market is bound to tank. In my belief. Interest rates are great but markets high as can be at the moment my opinion save the money and buy when shit hits the fan.
Curious why you think it’s going tank? I could see it slowing, but I’m just curious why people think there’s going to be a 30 percent correction? At least in the west where people seem to want to be. What’s the catalyst?

Also watching CEMI like a hawk. Hitting huge resistance. Might get a short lived breakout or more.
trading DPLS like a fiend. Initial stake at .02. Day trading for good gains. Taking profits tomorrow, been burned to many times. They seem to be gaining a ton of volume and this one could go much higher.
Waiting for ASPS to come back down also after the acquisition surge last week.
I also think the commercial and residential markets are doomed.

Cstie

FNG
Curious why you think it’s going tank? I could see it slowing, but I’m just curious why people think there’s going to be a 30 percent correction? At least in the west where people seem to want to be. What’s the catalyst?
So from what I’ve been told from my banker is that prolonged super low interest rates typically are a sign of a housing market crash. Plus I just a hunch that things have been so good and climbing in price that there has to be a regress. Things can only stay so highly priced for so long. I do construction for a living and people are spending money like it’s water. It’s a weird time we live in right now. Just my two cents.

CorbLand

WKR
So from what I’ve been told from my banker is that prolonged super low interest rates typically are a sign of a housing market crash. Plus I just a hunch that things have been so good and climbing in price that there has to be a regress. Things can only stay so highly priced for so long. I do construction for a living and people are spending money like it’s water. It’s a weird time we live in right now. Just my two cents.
Wonder how many people in southern and central California said the same thing through the 70s and 80s.

BBob

WKR
why is GOED dipping
Market manipulators doing what market manipulators do on news:

09:50 AM EDT, 07/07/2021 (MT Newswires) -- 1847 Goedeker Inc.'s (GOED) has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire a Florida-based luxury appliance retailer. Financial terms, as well as the name of the retailer acquired, were not disclosed.

http://www.mtnewswires.com Copyright © 2021 MT Newswires. All rights reserved. MT Newswires does not provide investment advice. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.

It's following a typical price action after a run up. It's coming down from a peak and hitting all the typical levels filling in blanks and consolidating a new base. The manipulators will run this thing up and down collecting shares before they let it run again. Not atypical at all. It's sitting on solid support today but could drop more. If it want's to drop next level I'm looking at 2.85 ish.

Last edited:

go_deep

WKR

FHA reported that 14.7% 7.6 million mortgages are currently delinquent.
That's just right now, what till all the free money is gone.

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider

09:50 AM EDT, 07/07/2021 (MT Newswires) -- 1847 Goedeker Inc.'s (GOED) has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire a Florida-based luxury appliance retailer. Financial terms, as well as the name of the retailer acquired, were not disclosed.

http://www.mtnewswires.com Copyright © 2021 MT Newswires. All rights reserved. MT Newswires does not provide investment advice. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.

It's following a typical price action after a run up. It's coming down from a peak and hitting all the typical levels filling in blanks and consolidating a new base. The manipulators will run this thing up and down collecting shares before they let it run again. Not atypical at all. It's sitting on solid support today but could drop more. If it want's to drop next level I'm looking at 2.85 ish.

i loaded a bunch @ 3.29, just to be sure.
will revisit if it dips again.

Crusader

WKR

This is a non-investing comment but of interest to me. I don't buy individual stocks, only have mutual funds in multiple accounts but like to look at this thread just to see what you guys/others are doing. Happened to see this comment about Goedeker's and it kind shocked me. In grade school (1960s) one of my best friends was a Goedeker; his uncle owned the little mom and pop appliance store here in the STL area. Now I see that their company has an online presence and has gone public. I looked up the officers/management of the company and there are no Goedekers listed so I guess at some point the family sold the business and it's now been taken to quite another level! Hopefully, my friend and his family did well.