The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

NDGuy

WKR
FUBO is popping today, hope it keeps riding up!

Also shameless plug but if anyone wants to make a webull account there’s a free stock promo going in January. Some of us on this thread have liked it over robinhood because the charts are more detailed and it allows after hours trading.

Bought DXCM at 361.16 this morning, added to my GHIV position, bought 5 shares of Pltr at 23.59 for daughter's custodian acct.

bozeman

WKR
What’s target for TLSS? Sell at .06 or hold for longer? Saw a few others had bought in as well.........

dpat

FNG
XSPA
They are providing quick Corona testing in airports to ensure safe travel. Watched a story on Fox Business. May get a little pop partnering up with some airlines, JetBlue, Hawaiin, and United

What’s target for TLSS? Sell at .06 or hold for longer? Saw a few others had bought in as well.........
I've seen it at .14 a few months ago. I was swinging it hard between .05 and .10 until it lost momentum. Amazon terminated its local delivery contract with them. I waited for the bottom around .01. Bought my way close to the bottom and back up.
What worked for me back then was a 10% stop with a 12% limit because it swings hard during the day.
I sold at .049 today with 120% profit, only because I'm going liquid for a few days and hunting for bargains.

With the razor edge of margin in this GA runoff (most likely going blue) with a recount between Purdue/Ossoff, I have a feeling the VIX might be a good place to jump into!
Glad I bought some puts.

KSP277

WKR
What’s the consensus for next jump off point for CDEV and GTE? Think CDEV makes it to 2.00 ball park?

22lr

WKR
Set the sale for NKLA at $17.80. May not hit today but should soon. I think it will dip again before any kind of long term growth, so trying to decide if its worth a longer term add...