The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

elkyinzer

WKR
Did anybody hear anything on why ABML is tanking today?

Traders doing what traders do. The company is still years away from revenue let alone profits so any valuation at this point is pure speculation and the traders will ride the pump and dump waves. I'm parking my 20,000 shares for long term investors it's essentially a rare public shot at tech VC.

Clarktar

WKR
Seems logical with OPEC cuts continued and demand increasing.......EIA numbers today I think.....

Edit>>>Huge draw for EIA! WTI is out of control...headed towards $51!!! Long live oil and CDEV....
Yes! Hope GTE fianllly breaks .45!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rizzy

WKR
What's everyones thoughts on OCGN? Buy and hold for a bit? Flip it asap? Steer clear? Trying to decide if I want to get some and see what happens over the next couple days to a week...
I started my position in it today and will just see how things go leading up to the January 13th meeting. It’s a gamble for me, I would think if they decide to increase shares of common stock it would go down, if not it will spike back up. Any semi positive news from this company may spike it up as well in this market.

Anybody see any reason to sell microsoft, visa, or coke? I have pretty long holds right now and am coming up on 1 year if I hold another month.

NDGuy

WKR
"Storm the WH?" Link to that tweet?
Coup? You mean like the one we've been living under for 4 years with a corrupt DOJ, FBI, ANTIFA BLM, media snakes, etc, etc, etc,....?

My last comment here about this, I like this thread, don't want it kiboshed.

I edited my comment fast fingers. It’s the Capital building not White House.

What is happening now is just as disgraceful as anything else that happened this year. I’m sickened by all of this.

We need leadership right now but we certainly won’t be finding it.

Lou Sid

FNG
This thread ain't too bad. Wish it was based more on swing/long term plays vs day trading penny stocks and weird coins that get delisted from trading. Some folks do great with these types of trades but most are not gonna make a dime trading this way. To each their own. I suppose alot of it is about entertainment as much as it is about making a few bucks. I really do like the spac warrant plays for those with patience. Buy now, might not move for 6-12 months, but all of a sudden you have 200% gain with potential for much more.

CorbLand

WKR
Guys stop with the political bullshit. Ignore it when someone posts that shit. Its going to get this thread squashed.

Broomd

WKR
Made some bank off of TWI, ..was waiting on that one to hit $5.80+
She'll probably run to $7 grin, but gotta remember to take some profits.

Kudos to Coop for that intel; TWI flies way below the radar and it often runs independent of market sentiment.