The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Did anyone get ACST?
I have swung it before. I was too busy and missed it with everything else happening today.
Any others to watch?

i'm watching and have price action alerts: BFT, CLSK, OPTI, MESA, GIX

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Missed OCGN. Oh well.

Thanks for the tip on the Atlas group. Looks interesting for sure.

This was probably brought up on this thread before but I can't find it in the 200+ pages... What parameters do you guys find most useful to chart? I'm currently looking at Heiken Ashi with high/low moving averages but I'm just short of being a moron too.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Licking my wounds with JAGX but I stuck with GHIV and that is taking off! All aboard!
I haven't taken any profits from ghiv yet. I wasn't expecting to see this kind of movement before new years, I may sell half today to free up some money.

Broomd

WKR
Luckin is creepin' down with all of the bio and lithium madness. Obviously this one doubled in the last week, but that was due to resolved legal and SEC issues depressing the price.
PT of $20 is very realistic.

WRO

WKR
How did we miss the GBS IPO? They make CV19 tests apparently, ran $9-14. Dangit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it and pulled after getting my ass bit good on VIRI last week..

Took my losses and bought/sold OCGN 2.93 (570%) and XL 34.50 (96%) taken on both.

Still smiling to the bank on that one :)

Last edited:
The money is great, but can't even fathom the taxes involved. Painful.
Put your brokerage account under an LLC. One of my mentors paid 2% in taxes on 8 figures last year. Lots of write offs including losses as well as shelters. As Robert Kiyosaki said, only the middle class pay taxes.

Another great morning in MT4 world! 5% a day keeps the boss away! 37-2 for December!

Attachments

• F04F64AF-F71F-42CB-9638-E403F30B5419.jpeg
    F04F64AF-F71F-42CB-9638-E403F30B5419.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 72
Put your brokerage account under an LLC. One of my mentors paid 2% in taxes on 8 figures last year. Lots of write offs including losses as well as shelters. As Robert Kiyosaki said, only the middle class pay taxes.

Another great morning in MT4 world! 5% a day keeps the boss away! 37-2 for December!
I have been looking into this pretty heavily. I am very interested. Would you mind talking to me off the forum, just so we don't bore folks with details and hijack the main flow of the thread? Either way, Thanks

EastMT

WKR
This was an insane day. OCGN almost 1 billion shares changed hands. I had to work most of the day, missed out on some good wins selling way too early as I had to work and couldn’t stay long.

d08e9acd023401a78a5806fc571c64f2.jpg

AVGS running hard AH. Finally pulling the trigger on webull for another platform for swing trades. Ally only allows for an hour of AH and have missed some solid trades. Plus gives me an additional 3 trades a week so win win

Don't have any real insight into this, but I've noticed most solar and alternative energy stuff has really grabbed hold the last year or so. I've invested a good bit into some of those recently. Other than that I just keep doing what has worked for me, watch for cycles in different industries and buy low, sell high

WRO

WKR
Don't have any real insight into this, but I've noticed most solar and alternative energy stuff has really grabbed hold the last year or so. I've invested a good bit into some of those recently. Other than that I just keep doing what has worked for me, watch for cycles in different industries and buy low, sell high
Be a savage, take scalps and run.. it's a serious ev bubble imho..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Could be. And it wouldn't surprise me. The only reason I haven't is that it seems every time I've tried to predict a drop and sold off the market went up instead. Lol

WRO

WKR
Anyone eyeing anything specific for tomorrow?

Ghiv, but it's a longer hold..

I don't think they'll be the freebies of the last week..

Xl could run again a bit tomorrow, but I bought a fieldcraft with my winnings today, seems like a better bet.

I set limit stops on all major holdings. Probably cash out a few in the black early, then get to to holiday spirit with the kiddos ready to be on monday..

Last edited:

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone eyeing anything specific for tomorrow?

I’m still all in on OCGN, little dip AH today, don’t think it’s anything to worry about. I’d like to see $3.50-4.00. Might be dreaming but Im at 1565 shares @ .40 currently so that would be some serious upside.

A lot of very smart people who have guided me to make lots of money are buying loads and loads of XRP. Take it FWIW and not on my word, but I’m in with a healthy buy at 0.22.

Also, since everyone seems into IPOs, Coinbase has announced they’re going public in another huge step for digital currency.D4AE4D87-C660-45AD-BE45-1C057EC1F8E6.jpeg