The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

NDGuy

WKR
A lot of very smart people who have guided me to make lots of money are buying loads and loads of XRP. Take it FWIW and not on my word, but I’m in with a healthy buy at 0.22.

Also, since everyone seems into IPOs, Coinbase has announced they’re going public in another huge step for digital currency.View attachment 245481

Buying in the last few days or weeks ago?

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't taken any profits from ghiv yet. I wasn't expecting to see this kind of movement before new years, I may sell half today to free up some money.
Sold my whole position of ghiv this morning. It may keep running, but it hit my 13 dollar sell mark and time to look for a new play

I put in purchase orders on the following this morning:

CFII - should complete reverse merger in the next couple weeks with View, Inc.

GHIV - ditto ... United Wholesale Mortgage

NPA - ditto ... Spacemobile, normal cell phone signals from satellites

ALUS - pre letter of intent SPAC looking at midstream oil, but CEO is commenting on clean energy companys

PSTH - Ackmann super-sized unicorn hunter SPAC

Tradchef

WKR
What sites do you guys use or do you use specific brokers to help you out making your decisions? I’ve had the same company for 16 years now and over the last few years I feel like I should be doing a lot better than it seems in the market so I’m looking for other options.

WRO

WKR
What sites do you guys use or do you use specific brokers to help you out making your decisions? I’ve had the same company for 16 years now and over the last few years I feel like I should be doing a lot better than it seems in the market so I’m looking for other options.
Yourself if you've got the time.

BBob

WKR
A lot of very smart people who have guided me to make lots of money are buying loads and loads of XRP. Take it FWIW and not on my word, but I’m in with a healthy buy at 0.22.

Also, since everyone seems into IPOs, Coinbase has announced they’re going public in another huge step for digital currency.
Can I assume you are using Coinbase for your crypto exchange?

Clarktar

WKR
I will probably buy in BaBa now. Been waiting for it to come down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Also, since everyone seems into IPOs, Coinbase has announced they’re going public in another huge step for digital currency.View attachment 245481

Curious about this as well. I’ve held xrp in the past before but sold it. Any insight you can share as to why it’s a buy now? Or what they’re expecting to happen to xrp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
Curious about this as well. I’ve held xrp in the past before but sold it. Any insight you can share as to why it’s a buy now? Or what they’re expecting to happen to xrp?

I read this article, there is an opinion that the suit will ultimately help ripple

“He added that the recent lawsuit is actually helpful for XRP. “This lawsuit will fast-track the regulatory clarity that XRP needs that BTC and ETH have. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have been declared NOT a security in the US. [It is] unfortunate that it needs to go this route, but I’m confident that Ripple will prevail. It’s in the best interest of the United States and the future of digital currencies. XRP will get regulatory clarity sooner than expected, regulation is closer than ever, especially with Sandie O’Connor who joined Ripple’s Board of Directors. O’Connor has over 30 years of leadership experience with a deep background in finance, treasury, capital markets and regulatory affairs. I can only see this lawsuit going one way- [the] outcome determining XRP is NOT a Security,” the Founder of CryptoClear added.”