The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
Some of the big money guys still think OCGN is gonna rip.

For those of you that are experienced in scalps and want a resource for this stuff, there’s a group called Atlas Trading that has a discord group. You can go to their website and get a link after downloading the app. They have all this stuff and mention the runners all day long.

Play at your own risk, it’s a fast game with these guys. Zack the leader of the group kills it. Made 1 million in 1 day last week. They have been on OCGN, ONTX, JAGX, ACST, XL, OGEN since yesterday. They are very good, extra eyes to find movers. We started following them last week and their calls on IPOC, FUBO, FIII are all up for swings. Trading with them didn’t even know the market was down, didn’t matter.

Again, be careful, size your buys appropriately, this isn’t poker or roulette, no all ins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Are you guys really playing with that kind of money?

No, this is my fun trading money. I leave the big bucks with professional in IRA, 401k, Pension.

90% of retail traders lose money, that’s the cold facts. If/when I learn to consistently scalp, play MOMO calls, I will be glad to up my money. I’ve made some very nice money this year, but this is not a normal year.

This is my all time RH performance. My TD is at 100%, WB I haven’t used a ton other than charts, but I’m transferring over to it full time due to PM/AM hours trades.

de4ce4ae9cb98b8fdd5acb532ced8a86.jpg

What I did this year, was start with $1000, and added money every payday. I withdrew it after it got too big and I was getting ballsy making some big buys on pennies. Most of all my gains are now added to my/wife’s IRA. After our gains on PFE I repeated this process and withdrew back to $1000. This way I don’t get stupid, money is locked away for good.

If/when I feel confident I will upsize, but it takes more than a couple years to be good, so I don’t want to stick my neck out yet. Learn small, lose small, learn big, lose big.

SO... I had a PM asking me about what is happening with XRP. I'll explain so everyone has some info.
The SEC has filed a lawsuit against the founders of Ripple who are the facilitators of the XRP ledger.
Basically the Boys paid themselves by selling XRP coins a little too early before the company was really established as a functioning ecosystem. The SEC does not like that. Weirdly, the SEC watched XRP for 8 years before filing this lawsuit 3 Days before Christmas! Right before a lame duck SEC Secretary leaves office. It's a very nefarious situation and NOT good for any Crypto right now. There is a ton more details about this this lawsuit. I am not going to bore you with this now.
Takeaway:
- If Ripple falls, the XRP ledger WILL remain and defined as a currency. It is the most scalable and fastest currency available. XRP will live on and thrive.
- This hurts all Crypto.
- Crypto is fun as hell to trade, no matter if its "real" or not. The dollar is a made up peice of paper also.
- Glad I sold 75% of my XRP 3 days ago! Still up 187% from my original buy in. I will be buying the confirmation off the bottom without a doubt.
- I hope this helps

WRO

WKR
Up 7% today. Gonna hold this one awhile.

I've been in since .40 cents, it's going to Pop one of these days..

Tesla tried to buy them and they said no a while back, there is potential to go big or broke on this one, I think Big is the route.

No, this is my fun trading money. I leave the big bucks with professional in IRA, 401k, Pension.

90% of retail traders lose money, that’s the cold facts. If/when I learn to consistently scalp, play MOMO calls, I will be glad to up my money. I’ve made some very nice money this year, but this is not a normal year.

This is my all time RH performance. My TD is at 100%, WB I haven’t used a ton other than charts, but I’m transferring over to it full time due to PM/AM hours trades.

de4ce4ae9cb98b8fdd5acb532ced8a86.jpg

What I did this year, was start with $1000, and added money every payday. I withdrew it after it got too big and I was getting ballsy making some big buys on pennies. Most of all my gains are now added to my/wife’s IRA. After our gains on PFE I repeated this process and withdrew back to $1000. This way I don’t get stupid, money is locked away for good.

If/when I feel confident I will upsize, but it takes more than a couple years to be good, so I don’t want to stick my neck out yet. Learn small, lose small, learn big, lose big.

This is the reason why I asked yesterday if folks buy assets with their profits.
I have a similar approach and think it is extremely healthy to have a "fun money" acct beyond the "real" long term acct. You can blow some money and blow off some steam and never touch the real invest acct goal. I love trying new strategies. Hopefully it's just all profit.

three5x5s

WKR
My cousin actually wanted to take a mortgage on his house just for the tax break. I kept telling him he dident have to do that. I would help him out. For every thousand he gave me I would give him back 300. Not sure if if every sunk in.