The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Don1969

FNG
New to investing. What your guys thoughts on the prospect of investing in companies developing covid vaccines? Namely Moderna, Pfizer, Novavax? Have some extra money to invest beyond my normal retirement accounts and thought this might be a decent play over the next year or two. Spreading money between two or three of them as they will likely all benefit, or have one really grow and cover the loss of the one that doesn’t pan out. Interested in what you more experienced investors think.
I like the covid vaccine idea

Sent from my PVG100 using Tapatalk

Thunker

FNG
guys I am new to this TRADING stuff Not investing but actively trading. Any tips or advice?? Where do you guys find out about these trades? Hell I've hit big on cdev and OCGN. I never would heave even heard of those companies without Ya'll THANK YOU!!!!!!!

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
God damnit did I miss the boat on that one. How much further can it run?

This is going to keep rolling, I’m not selling for a while. I’ve done my DD, and I’m at 600% profits and I’m lettin it ride. Buy the next dip, I’m thinking this will go over $5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
There is a shareholder’s meeting right now actually to vote on a R/S. This will get voted down and stock will go up hopefully. They were going to have to reverse split back when they were below $1.

This stock has no real reason to drop major until Jan 13 when they are voting on issue 2 (increasing shares) This is also when the news about phase 3 will be released. So there could actually be another bump then too.

There is a shareholder’s meeting right now actually to vote on a R/S. This will get voted down and stock will go up hopefully. They were going to have to reverse split back when they were below $1.

This stock has no real reason to drop major until Jan 13 when they are voting on issue 2 (increasing shares) This is also when the news about phase 3 will be released. So there could actually be another bump then too.

If it dips again I might buy back in. I don't have a day trade left on my RH so it's a little risky without a stop loss option for me.

EastMT

WKR
Agreed, nows the time to take profits, I wouldn't buy more imo.

Last time it ran 500%, slow drift off back to lows. This time could be different but I never trust pennies long, or at all honestly.

As I’ve said before most of my best penny gains have R/S, down 90% in 1 year.

5c694f6766ceabc7c8489c661e37d655.jpg

Clarktar

WKR
Get carried away one morning and it's the morning I should have played!! Damn it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk