The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Not a craze.

The largest retailer in the world has no inventory (Amazon)
Largest media company owns no media (Facebook)
Largest hotel company owns no real estate (air bnb)
The worlds largest bank owns no money (bitcoin)

And the list goes on. The digital world is changing our economy, how money works, and how it’s made. There’s a reason it’s gone to the moon last week - banks finally caught on to the value of it and are buying hundreds of millions worth! Even Jim Cramer is on board finally. We do business all around the world so why wouldn’t we have a worldwide bank that the people control the value of money and not corrupt politicians?

The minute a coworker educated me about bitcoin in early 2017 I went in heavy. Then put in a bunch again before the halving back in May. I also made about a stone sheep hunt just trading BTC and XRP on MT4 the last week . Gonna make another Montana Governors tag worth in early 2021. It’s not a craze.

What’s your strategy for crypto’s? Not looking for specifics or a detailed explanation, just curious on your basics. I own some crypto, including BTC, but all I’ve done since I bought it has been to let it sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coues123

FNG
Pulled out some to put back in at the next correction. My trigger to buy back in is a 17% drop. As stated here, your risk level is up to you. I have to agree with slow and steady and diversity. It's like hunting figure out what works for you.

EastMT

WKR
There’s a couple large banks predicting 60,000, another predicting 325,000 BTC price. I have no idea what’s it gonna do, but it’s almost to the limit as far as new coins, so there will be no dilution. As more and businesses accept it, the exchanges buy large sums to trade it for people, the supply will get very limited.

If I was to buy into it, and I’m not but I used to scalp and swing it on the weekends, (it was like day trading 24/7) I would just out so much a paycheck/month in, if it ever dips by half I’d double the amount I’m buying. It may be a year or 3, but it will run again.

Might have missed the boat at this point, so I wouldn’t be pushing a ton of chips in all at once.

keller

WKR
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! looking for a tip for a good investmant for my 2 young kids for christmas gift $1000 each and let it ride.
thank you pm appreciated
john keller

wayoh22

WKR
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! looking for a tip for a good investmant for my 2 young kids for christmas gift $1000 each and let it ride.
thank you pm appreciated
john keller

Really?

EastMT

WKR
thank you pm appreciated
john keller

That’s a tough one. So much is inflated. I’d say the best bet would be an index fund, mutual fund, etc. One stock all in is not good. They’ve actually done tests and random stock selection usually does better than us retail buyers picking stocks.

What’s your strategy for crypto’s? Not looking for specifics or a detailed explanation, just curious on your basics. I own some crypto, including BTC, but all I’ve done since I bought it has been to let it sit.

BTC is the only “stock” I buy and hold. But I mostly “trade” crypto on MT4. Basically all “trading” I do is on MT4.

Im just a professional copycat when it comes to crypto. I’m taking calls from the DCX SwipeCoin App. With MT4 you can leverage basically as much as your account allows without getting margined out. I base my lot size off losing 2-3% my account size if it hits my stop loss. I never take a trade without at least a 1:2 risk reward based off strictly market structure. So if I only win 50% of my calls I’m still in profit. Last two weeks I went 27-0 on US30 with a friend just making calls off breaking support and resistance. I just learned from people much smarter than me.

This trade was called yesterday on SwipeCoin. Quick 1,100 pips just playing Simon says!!!

Edit: here’s a video with some very basic MT4/SwipeCoin stuff

Attachments

• 5B96A43E-6F4E-47D0-B207-5574F0B80FFE.jpeg
    5B96A43E-6F4E-47D0-B207-5574F0B80FFE.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 44
  • 8CEA6979-104F-4460-9882-A10B8FE7B0BE.jpeg
    8CEA6979-104F-4460-9882-A10B8FE7B0BE.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 43
  • 8EF7F785-0C0B-411F-A3C7-432D8E7A3753.jpeg
    8EF7F785-0C0B-411F-A3C7-432D8E7A3753.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 722347AE-1046-4500-A8B1-00D344CC333B.jpeg
    722347AE-1046-4500-A8B1-00D344CC333B.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
What’s everyone thinking the markets will do tomorrow? Stimulus package, maderna vaccine, and a passed budget? Should make for some interesting movement. I see Brent is down a bit so I’m sure oil won’t pop just yet. Hard saying. Good luck this week!

BTC is the only “stock” I buy and hold. But I mostly “trade” crypto on MT4. Basically all “trading” I do is on MT4.

Im just a professional copycat when it comes to crypto. I’m taking calls from the DCX SwipeCoin App. With MT4 you can leverage basically as much as your account allows without getting margined out. I base my lot size off losing 2-3% my account size if it hits my stop loss. I never take a trade without at least a 1:2 risk reward based off strictly market structure. So if I only win 50% of my calls I’m still in profit. Last two weeks I went 27-0 on US30 with a friend just making calls off breaking support and resistance. I just learned from people much smarter than me.

This trade was called yesterday on SwipeCoin. Quick 1,100 pips just playing Simon says!!!

Edit: here’s a video with some very basic MT4/SwipeCoin stuff

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for taking the time to share, I appreciate it!

Definitely going to look into this. Just downloaded swipe coin and mt4

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
What’s everyone thinking the markets will do tomorrow? Stimulus package, maderna vaccine, and a passed budget? Should make for some interesting movement. I see Brent is down a bit so I’m sure oil won’t pop just yet. Hard saying. Good luck this week!
You’d think with all that “good news” futures would be flying. Maybe it’s a sell the news scenario?

EastMT

WKR
Well bad news about the UK strain, raining on our Monday parade. Man pre-market theres not much for the normal crazy runners

WKR
I was looking up a stock the other day and literally typo'd the name. Ended up pulling up a company called PLUG. No idea what they do but went up like 6x this last 6 months. Anyone ever heard of them?

EastMT

WKR
I was looking up a stock the other day and literally typo'd the name. Ended up pulling up a company called PLUG. No idea what they do but went up like 6x this last 6 months. Anyone ever heard of them?

Yeah they are an alternative fuel company, been on a rip all year with the others. They focus on hydrogen fuel cells, which I believe will be the future much more than electric in a generation.

At some point the lithium, precious metals are going to be hard/expensive to get with the fights to open every mine. The ability to burn fuel, expel moisture will gain traction at some point. May be a long way off though, but at least someone is working on it.

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
I got caught holding VIRI. Was trying to cost average down. And... Now it just keeps dropping. Yay me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Ouch, yeah I’m not swinging much right now. Day trades, scalps are all I’m playing until I figure out what the market is going to do. If the new strain of CV19 is resistant to the vaccines, look out below.

SRG.... dividend announced .4375 ..recorded 12/31, paid 1/15/21.

REITS are slowly recovering, some are already up nicely from March lows (NYMT, GPMT) but either way the divies are fantastic. December will be a solid $2K in dividends on my TD sheet.

Can see why/how people fund their retirements with these REITS.

Where’d you find this at? Haven’t looked around a ton, but after a few quick searches online I haven’t found much of anything about their dividend...

Broomd

WKR
Where’d you find this at? Haven’t looked around a ton, but after a few quick searches online I haven’t found much of anything about their dividend...

I'll look for where I sourced that.
QEP is being acquired by FANG....which is a stellar shale company, but my shares are worth more than FANG is paying. I'll make a couple off grand, but somewhat pissed.