The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

OXN939

WKR
Solar has been good since the election started. I think they expect more green projects. Solar, EV, etc been hot. I had a put on JKS about the middle of its run, that was a fail haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this whole past year, TBH. I remember toying with how much ENPH to buy at $38 a share in April and picking up a modest position... it is now $160 a share. If I had really sent that I'd be in a different ballpark right now

EastMT

WKR
Anyone get in on that IPOC yesterday? I was planning on more dip buying but already running dangit

Broomd

WKR
Anybody have thoughts on IVR? Are they going to get back anywhere close to where they were pre-covid?
Well, we've talked about this one before. I'm holding 4K shares at $4.2 so, it's a bag. I'm not dollar costing this one, too much other low hanging fruit.
But divi's get announced this or next week--8-10% there hopefully--in spite of it's slow movement, I have faith in IVR. It was $17.50 in March!
June 8th's pop was $8.40....an $8.2 price point profits me $16K. I'm going to keep the faith.

Last edited:
Well, we've talked about this one before. I'm holding 4K shares at $4.2 so, it's a bag. I'm not dollar costing this one, too much other low hanging fruit.
But divi's get announced this or next week--8-10% there hopefully--in spite of it's slow movement, I have faith in IVR. It was $17.50 in March!
June 8th's pop was $8.40....an $8.2 price point profits me $16K. I'm going to keep the faith.
I'm in it cheap but I feel like snagging another 100 shares while it's low. Back in July it paid a good dividend and I feel like they did the right thing for the time in reducing the dividend.

I'm going through my list and trying to throw money with the largest upside and choosing between IVR, TWO and OXSQ.

I also don't know about Helix, if it's going to break over the $4.50 barrier. I feel like it's going to dip again before it really gets going. I'm in super low on that and think I can double dip if I sell now.

Holding VIRI through the weekend with a stop lose to cover my initial entry. Up in the air on LKNCY. Could see a pullback after two solid days of climbing. Will probably pull the plug end of day. Could see it taking off if it is re-listed. High risk in my opinion. What did MASS open up at to the public?

CorbLand

WKR
Holding VIRI through the weekend with a stop lose to cover my initial entry. Up in the air on LKNCY. Could see a pullback after two solid days of climbing. Will probably pull the plug end of day. Could see it taking off if it is re-listed. High risk in my opinion. What did MASS open up at to the public?
~45 if I remember correctly.

NDGuy

WKR
I'm getting to be too scared to dump the rest of my cash in (5%) nothing looks like a "good buy" anymore with the recent runs ups on the hot numbers.

Broomd

WKR
I'm in it cheap but I feel like snagging another 100 shares while it's low. Back in July it paid a good dividend and I feel like they did the right thing for the time in reducing the dividend.

I'm going through my list and trying to throw money with the largest upside and choosing between IVR, TWO and OXSQ.

I also don't know about Helix, if it's going to break over the $4.50 barrier. I feel like it's going to dip again before it really gets going. I'm in super low on that and think I can double dip if I sell now.

Researched IVRs divis and they were .50 not long ago. That's crazy high. Don't see how you can go wrong at the current price. When things finally calm down with virus we'll look back at these prices and lol.

HLX will be up soon enough. With oil flying it will happen.

NYMT recorded divi yesterday, .10 a share. To be paid 1/21/21...Icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Quick question. Trying to jump out of LKNCY and markets showed it over 10.20 when I tried to sell and Ally is telling me like 8.50. What am I missing here? Why are they showing so far off?

EastMT

WKR
Quick question. Trying to jump out of LKNCY and markets showed it over 10.20 when I tried to sell and Ally is telling me like 8.50. What am I missing here? Why are they showing so far off?

That’s weird unless quotes are delayed. Looks like $9 on WB, it’s falling fast, Friday afternoon profit taking, very common on runners

Well not sure what happened. It is an OTC stock so maybe that is why there was a large difference between trading platforms. Got out for a small gain and nearly even on VIRI. Surprised it ranked as hard as it did.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Slightly off topic but where have you guys learned about trading? I'm not sure what reliable learning resources are in this world.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
That was a crazy end of day! I bought a lotto call for SPY at 2 expiring today and bailed on it when it broke new lows. It ended the day up over 200%. Quadwitching day will do that I suppose.

Everything I’m seeing still shows stay long for now.

EastMT

WKR
deb5969a0eb5e348899ea9ea887863fe.jpg

Looks like Monday will be a good day for EV. If Bitcoin stays 24-25k the BTC related stocks should jump good.

Broomd

WKR
SRG.... dividend announced .4375 ..recorded 12/31, paid 1/15/21.

REITS are slowly recovering, some are already up nicely from March lows (NYMT, GPMT) but either way the divies are fantastic. December will be a solid $2K in dividends on my TD sheet.

Can see why/how people fund their retirements with these REITS.

I still don’t see how BTC is over $20k..........I’ve yet to understand this craze......
Not a craze.

The largest retailer in the world has no inventory (Amazon)
Largest media company owns no media (Facebook)
Largest hotel company owns no real estate (air bnb)
The worlds largest bank owns no money (bitcoin)

And the list goes on. The digital world is changing our economy, how money works, and how it’s made. There’s a reason it’s gone to the moon last week - banks finally caught on to the value of it and are buying hundreds of millions worth! Even Jim Cramer is on board finally. We do business all around the world so why wouldn’t we have a worldwide bank that the people control the value of money and not corrupt politicians?

The minute a coworker educated me about bitcoin in early 2017 I went in heavy. Then put in a bunch again before the halving back in May. I also made about a stone sheep hunt just trading BTC and XRP on MT4 the last week 😀. Gonna make another Montana Governors tag worth in early 2021. It’s not a craze.