The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
Webull, RH are limited. TD has most of the OTC stocks. It’s the only reason I’ve kept TD around, but I’m tired of using WB for charts and going back and forth, so I’m about to cash out of TD and transfer it. 20 min late on quotes is a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnboy

WKR
Webull, RH are limited. TD has most of the OTC stocks. It’s the only reason I’ve kept TD around, but I’m tired of using WB for charts and going back and forth, so I’m about to cash out of TD and transfer it. 20 min late on quotes is a pain

You can get "certified" for real-time quotes in TDA. I went through that process last summer so I could lose money 20 minutes sooner.

I sold my Quantumscape Warrants today. The current stock price is ridiculous. Not sure what caused today's pop.

I looked at FIII last week. It might be good for a quick turn, but I wouldn't go into it for a long hold. They will be competing against the Ford E-Transit. Ford will crush them with economies of scale.

I took up a position in Pine Island Acquisition Corp (PIPP.U) Swamp creatures are coming back to the white house. May as well profit off of them.

EastMT

WKR
I sold my Quantumscape Warrants today. The current stock price is ridiculous. Not sure what caused today's pop.

I looked at FIII last week. It might be good for a quick turn, but I wouldn't go into it for a long hold. They will be competing against the Ford E-Transit. Ford will crush them with economies of scale.

I took up a position in Pine Island Acquisition Corp (PIPP.U) Swamp creatures are coming back to the white house. May as well profit off of them.

Oh yeah, all of my stocks in this account are trades/swings. I have a 401k, IRA for that. The FIII EV angle is for a good MOMO run and sell. EV brings out crazies! Look at VMAR electric boats! 69% in the last month and they are selling fricken electric boats, and they ugly!

f757ae18447483f3970eb96daf66aa3c.jpg

Broomd

WKR
GPMT divi announced today... .45/share (.25 Q4 and .20 special)
otcdynamics.com/gpmt-granit...

SRG divi announced .4375

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody buy gold bars? I’m thinking I need some just to “hedge some crazy”. Do you buy local? Or online?

For those that do options, have you ever bought any contracts for palantir (PLTR)? If so how have they panned out? I was looking at the 1/15 $35 calls, lots of volume and interest for that one right now.

wayoh22

WKR
For those that do options, have you ever bought any contracts for palantir (PLTR)? If so how have they panned out? I was looking at the 1/15 $35 calls, lots of volume and interest for that one right now.

Been following it and it's been kind of a meme stock as of late. Yes they got the contract with the FDA but otherwise who knows. Just looking at their chart $29 is the resistance and it could potentially break out. Would need to do more research to say anything else. However, just looked at that call and the premium isn't bad at all for the 1/15 $35