The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

What a confused morning. The vix was probably the only thing I got correct! Actually pretty averaged out. Some up and some down.

As for crypto, I am doing pretty well as I locked into XRP heavy (for my budget) around .11 and BTC early around $6k. I have some etherium for fun. Each have different mechanics for transactions and useful indifferent ways.
I'm about to sell as I believe there will be a 30-40% pullback soon. (No guarantees in this market. Happy to take profits even though it will triple up as soon as I sell, LOL)
After each halving, BTC has made pullbacks in the range I mentioned above. Usually it takes a couple of years for it to make a turn and gain over previous highs. But, we are living in a very interesting time. I believe the cycle has been accelerated. The comments on page 197 that shed light on the fact that banks and intstutions have figured out the tax benefits, transactional benefits, and no central control benefits.
Kamala is gonna try to tax it soon, beware.

this is a n older chart, but you get the idea.
1608567605001.png

1608567960856.png

Last edited:

WRO

WKR
I think PLL could be a good quick play if it drops below 25.00, once it gets there it'll go back to 28 ish for a quick turn.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
What a confused morning. The vix was probably the only thing I got correct! Actually pretty averaged out. Some up and some down.

As for crypto, I am doing pretty well as I locked into XRP heavy (for my budget) around .11 and BTC early around $6k. I have some etherium for fun. Each have different mechanics for transactions and useful indifferent ways.
I'm about to sell as I believe there will be a 30-40% pullback soon. (No guarantees in this market. Happy to take profits even though it will triple up as soon as I sell, LOL)
After each halving, BTC has made pullbacks in the range I mentioned above. Usually it takes a couple of years for it to make a turn and gain over previous highs. But, we are living in a very interesting time. I believe the cycle has been accelerated. The comments on page 197 that shed light on the fact that banks and intstutions have figured out the tax benefits, transactional benefits, and no central control benefits.
Kamala is gonna try to tax it soon, beware.
I just pulled all my bitcoin out and put it in the my td ameritrade account. I did very well on bitcoin a couple years ago when it made a run, sold most of it but kept a few bucks in just because. Made over 100% on what i kept in...

EastMT

WKR
I pulled 2 scalps on my baby account this morning on LMNL, SNES. Up almost 7% on the entire account for the day. Not much moving right now

Got greedy on LMNL, shoulda had 30% but ended up with less. Got excited when it halted lol. Didn’t stick to the plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
Sounds like OPEC going to flood market again. Guess I have to hold GTE longer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
One of really good guys we follow is mentioning FIII, merger deal. He’s the one that brought up IPOC, that’s now almost $14 from $11 last week. May want to check it out for a long swing, I guess they have an EV deal in the works.

It jumped pretty good after his mention, he said to let it calm down a bit

One of really good guys we follow is mentioning FIII, merger deal. He’s the one that brought up IPOC, that’s now almost $14 from $11 last week. May want to check it out for a long swing, I guess they have an EV deal in the works.

It jumped pretty good after his mention, he said to let it calm down a bit

Whats your entry price?

elkyinzer

WKR
ABML today!

I got into a good chunk of that at .12, and holding on for the long ride on this one. Really the first penny I've ever messed with but I like what they are trying to do and DD checks out. I'm hoping it doesn't blow up too fast until they start generating some revenue and join the EV crazy multiples club.

Smallie

WKR
I'll look for where I sourced that.
QEP is being acquired by FANG....which is a stellar shale company, but my shares are worth more than FANG is paying. I'll make a couple off grand, but somewhat pissed.
I am pretty pissed as well had a PT of $5-7 before selling my QEP. Not sure if I should let it ride with FANG or cash out and invest elsewhere.

Broomd

WKR
I am pretty pissed as well had a PT of $5-7 before selling my QEP. Not sure if I should let it ride with FANG or cash out and invest elsewhere.
So, let me ask you, what happens to this stock on our platforms? Does it just roll along as normal? Does it cease to exist with a forced 'sell?' Does it get renamed FANG at .05 of Fang's current price? I don't get it, and no one can really farking tell me. Aggravating as hell.

EastMT

WKR
So, let me ask you, what happens to this stock on our platforms? Does it just roll along as normal? Does it cease to exist with a forced 'sell?' Does it get renamed FANG at .05 of Fang's current price? I don't get it, and no one can really farking tell me. Aggravating as hell.

The last time I saw this happen, say stock is $1, new stock is $5, you get 1/5 shares in new ticker

Broomd

WKR
The last time I saw this happen, say stock is $1, new stock is $5, you get 1/5 shares in new ticker
Yeah, thanks, I get that. But I'm not so sure that's exactly what's happening with this one.

I got into a good chunk of that at .12, and holding on for the long ride on this one. Really the first penny I've ever messed with but I like what they are trying to do and DD checks out. I'm hoping it doesn't blow up too fast until they start generating some revenue and join the EV crazy multiples club.
Missed that ABML tip/recommendation here...did we get a heads on on this before? Wish I would have seen this sooner.
The concern too, is the PS5 RHers beating on this stock like so many others they completely screw up with the endless penny flipping.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, thanks, I get that. But I'm not so sure that's exactly what's happening with this one.

Missed that ABML tip/recommendation here...did we get a heads on on this before? Wish I would have seen this sooner.
The concern too, is the PS5 RHers beating on this stock like so many others they completely screw up with the endless penny flipping.
I'm up 20% on ABML so far today, haven't decided if I'm gonna let it ride or not. With (presumably) the new administration coming in, I feel like it could really take off

Smallie

WKR
Honestly I’m in the same boat I think it will end up transferring to .05 shares of FANG but I can’t find any concrete answers yet either. Definitely aggravating so far