The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
Well I got my butt kicked on a day trade today. Note to self, don’t buy a stock on the way to Home Depot, you can lose 20% while you shop lol. Working my way to repair the damage tonight.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Think it could rebound even with all this going on? Evidently, there are about five different law firms already accepting suits against them... stock price jumped a little after hours, but I have never seen anything like that. Largely scare tactics, I'm sure, but Prescient Point seems to believe this will get ENPH delisted...

I have no true idea. I decided to gamble on the call vs total cut losses or holding for further drops? It won’t take much rebound to recoup via the call vs the stock. But it’s a gamble on this being a PR hit. It happened in the past with the same player apparently (who has a short position). So tomorrow I shall see.

OXN939

WKR
It happened in the past with the same player apparently (who has a short position). So tomorrow I shall see.

True indeed, but I think this may end up being a much bigger concern for those of us holding. I'll probably look at getting out as soon as I can break even. Too many other options with much less risk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
True indeed, but I think this may end up being a much bigger concern for those of us holding. I'll probably look at getting out as soon as I can break even. Too many other options with much less risk

Yes be leery imho. I bought a call, my risk is defined and its less than holding the shares I had and has more upside if it rises, we'll see. Its only one slice of the pie.

False alarm, I'm really sad to say. (I'm holding the bag at .61)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
false alarm indeed but that jump in AH might just get some people to jump in thinking this one is going to take off. Worth watching tomorrow morning. If I can sell my shares at or above my average of .54 I will and average back down when it takes it’s inevitable dip back to reality.

Johnboy

WKR
false alarm indeed but that jump in AH might just get some people to jump in thinking this one is going to take off. Worth watching tomorrow morning. If I can sell my shares at or above my average of .54 I will and average back down when it takes it’s inevitable dip back to reality.
Well, if that's all it takes, I'll put in a buy for a dozen shares at $6.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Premarket is rebounded half way at the moment, if that carry’s into the open strongly my call gamble will have recouped and then some vs just being up near break even if I held the shares. Kinda wish I had 2 calls, sell out to pay for both, let the other ride a bit.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Premarket is rebounded half way at the moment, if that carry’s into the open strongly my call gamble will have recouped and then some vs just being up near break even if I held the shares. Kinda wish I had 2 calls, sell out to pay for both, let the other ride a bit.

Looks like I made a decent gamble decision on that one, its still $2 under my prior position but I've covered the loss and then some on the call. I could get out now and lock it in but waiting to see how this plays out a bit more.

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
AVCT is on my watchlist today. Currently way oversold and heading down to its 1st $3.45 support, 2nd support is $3.37. I'll be a player at $3.30 with a small position then averaging down if it drops prior to the ER on June 29.

Oil just floating today. I’m assuming waiting on OPEC decision. Added some GTE to lower my average. Curious if they will announce anything yet this week or wait until next week.

Tomorrow could be very volatile. 1 trillion in options expiring. Quad witching day. Very low volume last couple of days leading into it.
Vix could be a fun play

Last edited:

Vinootz

Banned
Just wondering who's taking advantage of this little dip in the market to buy some stocks on sale?

I like cruise lines. Carnivals always a good company and the Oil companies are getting hit.
Stocks on sale? LMAO. The market has been so artificially pumped up in recent years. No wonder so many people get zonked buying stocks. LOL

EastMT

WKR
I got in on WKHS last night, pretty good bounce. That’s the only trade for me today, back to the fence. Hopefully done by tonight! Spend the weekend at the beach, belly up, drinking something with an umbrella in it.

mntnguide

WKR
UONE has been a wild ride to say the least..i jumped in yesterday just to enjoy the gamble and am up 100% pre market currently. Not planning on holding long, but risk was worth it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
I bought RGR (Ruger) at $38 and VISTO (Federal/ CCI ammo) at $7 Knew the unrest would lead to gun and ammo sales. I also bought TAST (Burger King) at $1.50 when Covid 1st started figuring people would be hitting fast food more. With these three huge wins I now went on to riskier stuff that if it recovers will make make big gains but could also implode but I’m playing with the houses money (profits) after the wins on the above 3.

United Airlines (UAL)was trading in the $90 before this mess now can get for in the $30s.

I bought Ford (F) when it dipped below $5, think $6 range is still pretty good

AMC stock is way down they are taking on a lot of debt to survive this. If they make it to re-opening +6 months the upside could be huge.

And last Disney (DIS) at any where below $120 is a steal.

my 2 Cents I am not an expert by any means. I’m just betting on companies that if they return to -10% or even -20% of what they were at last year, in the next 2 years the upswing will be huge.

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
UONE is insane. No position but I like watching. Part of me wants to go short but the other part is too scared!