The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I just got out as well. Like you said, it could run some more, but I’ll happily take some gains and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Made a quick scalp on EDSA, $5.74-$6.25. Dang that’s stresssful lol. A big chunk of change on a pumper is intense when you know it can go either way by 20% in minutes.

Ok, I need to finish the fence. I’m going back outside

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I got into NKLA this afternoon for a potential short squeeze and now its down 8% after hours because of an offering. I hate when I get stuck in news. Added to my CNK as well. I'm doing a quick search now to see if anything strikes me for tomorrow.

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
Offerings are such a pain, happens in Pharm really bad. One good run and I’m out because pharm will smack you

If you're referring to AIM just now; I averaged down on the panic sell. People's stop losses were getting smashed, then it went right back up to $2.60 in a matter of minutes. Dropped my average down to $2.57. 😂

EastMT

WKR
If you're referring to AIM just now; I averaged down on the panic sell. People's stop losses were getting smashed, then it went right back up to $2.60 in a matter of minutes. Dropped my average down to $2.57.

Ha! I missed that one, I cleared out some pharm today on bumps, made a few %, needed to lower pharm a bit, was over doing it.

Despite the crappy start to the day, the market rebounded and most of stocks closed in the green.

Is anyone else a little nervous about all this COVID talk? I have almost a third of my stock money sitting in cash becuase I am little leery right now.

Looking like its gonna be a GREEN open. I should call in sick today. Haha. I'm gonna make far more gambling, I mean "investing" today than i would at work. APA going strong, PCG going to approach 12.00 again. Might have to sell and buy again. I think I've flipped PCG atleast 10 times over the last 2 months. Not huge gains, but still easy money. Hoping CDEV can hold its premarket steam!

Bobbyboe

WKR
Got back into my positions yesterday morning and glad I did. They didn’t hit the bottom prices that I was hoping, but that’s alright. I wish I added to VOE and VBR during that dip, but didn’t.... oh well.

Coop, you still holding CJJD? If I’m not mistaken, during the first wave of covid its stock price spiked. I guess China has a second wave spreading now. May see some movement from that, along with the earnings report.

I should call in sick today. Haha. I'm gonna make far more gambling, I mean "investing" today than i would at work.

I’ve thought the same thing several times over the last couple months. I do ok most days trying to juggle my gambling at work, I wonder how much better I could do if I focused on just trading for the day...

Got back into my positions yesterday morning and glad I did. They didn’t hit the bottom prices that I was hoping, but that’s alright. I wish I added to VOE and VBR during that dip, but didn’t.... oh well.

Coop, you still holding CJJD? If I’m not mistaken, during the first wave of covid its stock price spiked. I guess China has a second wave spreading now. May see some movement from that, along with the earnings report.

I’m holding some CJJD as well. I keep thinking it will make a run, but never really goes anywhere. Oh well, I can wait...

EastMT

WKR

This is the chart we are waiting on, it should break that 1.88 at some point, above 1.88 it should go over $2, with 2.50 possible. When you see one drop in a huge gap like that, they like to play it in a gap fill play. Almost every big name I know of is buying this in the 1.40 dips, waiting for $2+. I hope they are right, I have some in all 3 accounts........

24ffbf8a45af93b035ea9404b2db0197.jpg

Thanks for the tip, I threw a few hundred at CJJD.
TLSS has given up about 20% today. Usually runs up to .10 or .12.
will be underbought on its RSI multiple times today. Total gamble, but usually runs up once a week for a flip. Usually it acts inverse to the rest of the market.

indexes starting to turn down while Jerome is distracted making testimony. Can’t buy bonds when your distracted defending yourself!

Last edited:

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m almost back to all cash for now. I hit my 6 month goal today so I’m taking a break to reset.

wayoh22

WKR
Really curious to see with all the spikes in cases of the beer virus if we’re going to see everything start heading south. Holding cash for the meantime. May get back into the game or just wait and see.

Wanted to build up some cash so I took a couple grand in gains in my efts VB and VIOO. I should have sold some of my GT and TSN on the highs earlier but I have no problem keeping those longer term.

Sitting on cash now made out great on cruise and airline stock. Looking at more real estate stuff now especially with the low interest rates. Going to close on a deal in a couple weeks and got 2.8%