The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
Regarding Disney, It was only in the 120s last fall. What makes you so bullish on them? Not disagreeing, just asking.
Disney just started seeing the upswing from their streaming service before the bottom fell out. I believed they have morphed their business into a much broader entertainment behemoth. They Could hit 75 million subscribers in the next year. Also they’re expanding the service more into the world market (S America, Asia) If they start giving Netflix a run for the money- the ceiling on the stock goes up dramatically.
Other fronts the amusement parks are looking to open in July and word is tickets for the entire season will sellout within a week. And they have multiple big movies in the que for when theaters re-open.

I picked up more CDEV, OAS, & HLX on lows this afternoon. I’m stocking up waiting for some good oil days. I need a new Road Glide Special.

I bought more HLX too...so CDEV and HLX for me today as well , plus some XOM.

+1 hoping for some good oil days soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I bought more HLX too...so CDEV and HLX for me today as well , plus some XOM.

+1 hoping for some good oil days soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It'll happen.
Other than my oilers my sheet is terrible, just awful; but I'm not worried a bit. Time and strong hands will yield serious profits.
If I would have left my investments from early April unsold until June 8th, I would have made $100K on them. By swing trading them I cost myself a solid 50% profit.
Some things are out of our control, we all get that, but in the end it's all about patience in good companies.

EastMT

WKR
150,000 new CV19 cases, largest day ever. Over 50% was in the America’s. I’m thinking we will be dipping again here before long or flat for awhile. I’m sitting at about 50% cash today, will try to maintain that ratio, watch for some deals

150,000 new CV19 cases, largest day ever. Over 50% was in the America’s. I’m thinking we will be dipping again here before long or flat for awhile. I’m sitting at about 50% cash today, will try to maintain that ratio, watch for some deals.
The media needs to let this shit go.......not that they are going to, but they are the only driving force it has on the economy. Its here and it isn't going anywhere so stop trying to keep panic and fear stirred up over it. I miss the days of Dan Rather when he just sat there and reported the news, one story to the next, no bias, just gave you the information and that was the end of it.

EastMT

WKR
The media needs to let this shit go.......not that they are going to, but they are the only driving force it has on the economy. Its here and it isn't going anywhere so stop trying to keep panic and fear stirred up over it. I miss the days of Dan Rather when he just sat there and reported the news, one story to the next, no bias, just gave you the information and that was the end of it.

Yes I do to, I just want the news, not your opinion. The panic is nuts, but it will effect the earnings, and this bounce was based on expected earnings rebound, so I’m thinking a dip is coming, but in this crazy market it could hit 30k by Friday for all I know.

I get the point you are making, but I wouldn't use Dan Rather as an example. He is biased. Always has been.

Modern journalism has stopped trying to disguise their bias.

Tortoise Acquisitions (SHLL) just announced they are doing a reverse merger with Hyliion. Hyliion is developing hybrid semi truck technology.

I'm looking at picking up the warrants (SHLL/W) to get exposure to potential upside while limiting risk.

Tortoise Acquisitions (SHLL) just announced they are doing a reverse merger with Hyliion. Hyliion is developing hybrid semi truck technology.

I'm looking at picking up the warrants (SHLL/W) to get exposure to potential upside while limiting risk.
I saw this too. I’m gonna try to do some research tonight and see if I can catch it PreM.
I’ll try my best to report what I find.
Could be another Nikola share price explosion?

10:30pm: I went through all of the SEC filing on the 18th. I was looking for a limitation which would require the new shareholders to “keep” their shares for a defined period of time, like 90 days or so. I did not find a limitation. I just might have missed it though.
Let’s just say that SHLL majority shareholders exercised their right to sell shares in October of 2020. If this stock runs up big and they want to sell, the merger price is $10 a share. So if this thing goes to $60, what would keep them from making $50 a share?
Nikola is exactly this and why I’m so scared of when the “new” share owners dump at the 90 day limit they set in their merger.
Remember that hyllion has a product that exists now and could generate revenue.
Nikola is just blowing smoke up peoples asses. They have zero dollars in revenue and no product to sell.

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
Apparently Credit Suisse is getting rid of all the 3x ETF. UGAZ, DGAZ. Etc. pic of the list included.

f2d265c2feb81eccff9ea08ab8affbda.jpg