The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

UONE is insane. No position but I like watching. Part of me wants to go short but the other part is too scared!
It is off the chain insane. To go from $1.49 on June 11th to $50+ this morning......it just makes me sick to think about what 5000 shares would have returned to you.

I bought RGR (Ruger) at $38 and VISTO (Federal/ CCI ammo) at $7 Knew the unrest would lead to gun and ammo sales. I also bought TAST (Burger King) at $1.50 when Covid 1st started figuring people would be hitting fast food more. With these three huge wins I now went on to riskier stuff that if it recovers will make make big gains but could also implode but I’m playing with the houses money (profits) after the wins on the above 3.

United Airlines (UAL)was trading in the $90 before this mess now can get for in the $30s.

I bought Ford (F) when it dipped below $5, think $6 range is still pretty good

AMC stock is way down they are taking on a lot of debt to survive this. If they make it to re-opening +6 months the upside could be huge.

And last Disney (DIS) at any where below $120 is a steal.

my 2 Cents I am not an expert by any means. I’m just betting on companies that if they return to -10% or even -20% of what they were at last year, in the next 2 years the upswing will be huge.
Regarding Disney, It was only in the 120s last fall. What makes you so bullish on them? Not disagreeing, just asking.

EastMT

WKR
It is off the chain insane. To go from $1.49 on June 11th to $50+ this morning......it just makes me sick to think about what 5000 shares would have returned to you.

Yes and the worst thing is it appears to be social activism. There zero news other than people pushing buy minorities stocks. There will be some serious losses before long I’m guessing

Yes and the worst thing is it appears to be social activism. There zero news other than people pushing buy minorities stocks. There will be some serious losses before long I’m guessing
There will no doubt be some serious bag holders on it. The losses will be staggering for some. Im a gambler for sure when it comes to this stuff and I love the risk and adrenaline......but If I had bought in under $2 and it was over $50 this morning, Id be cashing out and running away like I had just robbed a bank. Im not sure I would have even made it to $50.

I'm sitting on NClH, CCL, DAL, BA, ABT for my Covid investments. Some of my strong long term investments reside in WM and V. WM has kept its solid dividend through the pandemic and continues to grow even with 25% increase in residential trash due to stay home orders. Might see a hit come Q2/3 from the business trash side but with residential rate increases and business starting back up my DD tells me the stock will continue higher. Good Luck Everyone.

I bought in $ASPS again At low and averaged down.
they are a foreclosure/short sale processing company. With more housing payment issues I see them doing well in the coming months. Check their performance around 2010/2011.
Also, $TLSS returned 120% since Tuesday. Keep it on your radar and Wait for a dip to $0.06

wayoh22

WKR
Anyone thinking of picking up CDEV? Currently at $1.19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSP277

WKR
I’m still setting on CDEV I got at 1.83..... small potatoes compared to what others are spending, just 100 shares. I’m new at this and just getting my feet wet. So what’s the consensus here? Let it fall and try and buy more to lower my avg cost? Or let it ride?

Broomd

WKR
I scooped up a few at $1.17.
+1...I thought about grabbing 1-2K, but I figured I'd sit tight. I have enough to get the job done long term.

KS, if I were in at $1.50+ hell yes, I'd be dollar-costing down, edit> but only 100 shares isn't really a big deal.

Last edited: