The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Classic head fake with the market today; MM is really unbelievable right now.
I logged on at end of futures market and then into open, had a good laugh and went back to bed for 90 minutes.

My cash is all invested. Nothing is even remotely near where it was 6 days ago, tons of profit to be made.
But as usual, my buys are a bit higher than I want so it may take two weeks or it may take five, but pending total collapse the profits should be excellent.

I bought way to high last week on WBT, DAL and EVRI. My cash is all spoken for until I get my payday "allowance" from myself. So I'm mostly sitting and watching.

Might take profits on SAR if it bumps up to $18 and disperse it into CDEV, FET and GTE for when those guys make another run.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Classic head fake with the market today; MM is really unbelievable right now.
I logged on at end of futures market and then into open, had a good laugh and went back to bed for 90 minutes.

My cash is all invested. Nothing is even remotely near where it was 6 days ago, tons of profit to be made.
But as usual, my buys are a bit higher than I want so it may take two weeks or it may take five, but pending total collapse the profits should be excellent.

I felt like it was gonna go that way today premarket, went with that feeling and sold airlines just before open, rebought when the morning gave up the gains. Right back in after pulling 5-6% profit on them.

Broomd

WKR
Less than a month ago little CDEV finally hit a buck on it's own steam, Seems like a lifetime ago! grin...and it's slowly muscling it's way up.
I dig the days where this stock slowly rises, back and forth, ebb and flow.
Today's $1.41 is an honest price point. imho; It will undulate from here, but this stock is mirroring many others including UAL albeit with less profundity, and that makes perfect sense. When I trace this chart at current trajectory, it looks like maybe November for $4. We need more drilling and for this virus BS to alleviate.
But...it's the reason for this goldmine, so 'all good things,' as they say....

1592331764327.png

I jumped in this one earlier today. It’s done pretty well for me thus far. I don’t think I’ll hold it overnight though.

***ETA: I cashed out at 78% profit. Then this shit ran up another $1.50 in less than 5 minutes after I sold. Yes, 78% is great, but I left a lot on the table.

Attachments

• C5EB60C4-CAAF-4730-949F-35ECC3D5A0A1.jpeg
    C5EB60C4-CAAF-4730-949F-35ECC3D5A0A1.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
I jumped in this one earlier today. It’s done pretty well for me thus far. I don’t think I’ll hold it overnight though.

***ETA: I cashed out at 78% profit. Then this shit ran up another $1.50 in less than 5 minutes after I sold. Yes, 78% is great, but I left a lot on the table.

I saw this earlier one break from building fence, I wanted in bad around $12, but didn’t have time to babysit it today, day trading is so much more fun than building fence.

I didn’t buy a thing today as much as I wanted to, congrats on the gain, don’t worry about the left overs, it dropped like a rock fast

I watched this all day after cashing out earlier in the day. It was up good, then took a huge plunge at the close. I couldn't resist and jumped back in. Then after hours it shot up again. I’m up 57% on it as of now. With this one, it could tank or skyrocket pre-market. I just hope it stays up long enough for me to bail out with some green. BTW....this is the “K” stock. Not the higher priced main stock.
0A232C27-BFAC-490E-88EC-D474E7E35071.jpeg

Last edited:
Just an update on the above. I bought back in AH yesterday at $2.47 and sold out this morning PM for $7.10. It’s still running up right now. I think it’ll tank on the open when people take profits. If it gets back down to $3.50-$4.00, I may buy back in. For some reason I feel like it’s going to run back up today.

Okhotnik

WKR
Ive been accumulating MGEN when it dropped the past few weeks. Last week my trading platform did not sell when I had a limit order set when it blew up then down in a few hours. MGEN sailed down again down to mid to upper .80's. And have been accumulating shares and finally hit 1.43 today and managed decent profits on 38.5 k shares. ( big gamble lol). Had a limit order set for 1.37 so lost some. But wanted cash to get in on other stocks. So a little silver lining for me.

Like broom down on a lot of other stocks. Be patient.

Okhotnik

WKR

OXN939

WKR
ENPH tanked hard today, read the news and decide if you think legit or a hit piece report before jumping on it.

Still bleeding. Probably only a few people at the top who really know how this will shake out. Tough to imagine a modern American company cooking their books by that much, though. If these accusations are proven false, this could be one of the rowdiest "buy" opportunities in a while

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Still bleeding. Probably only a few people at the top who really know how this will shake out. Tough to imagine a modern American company cooking their books by that much, though. If these accusations are proven false, this could be one of the rowdiest "buy" opportunities in a while

So I had some and flipped it off yesterday near the peak. Today glanced at the down stock on my mobile app and just thought it was pullback, I was foolish and didn't realize the press report, I had picked some up half thru the fall, then I decided to ditch the position near the current bottom and instead picked up a 30day call. If it turns out to be a hit piece then there should be some quick recovery and even a modest stock price rebound will recoup my losses as the call value rises. If its not a hit piece then that value of that call likely goes to crap but so would my stock if I held the position. I decided to gamble on quick rebound.

^^^
I did and am doing the same with WATT

PS: Where’s the bottom today?? Interesting morning
Just couldn’t find a reentry point on $watt today. It may be done for a bit.

$tlss did good for me though And went inverse of the general trend.
Overview of today for me:
Fang stocks seem to hold through like they did when we were trading slightly up everyday in May.
seems that we were over bought last week, corrected, and now trading sideways again. There’s a few Day gainers and losers included.
Anyone disagree?

OXN939

WKR
If it turns out to be a hit piece then there should be some quick recovery and even a modest stock price rebound will recoup my losses as the call value rises.

Think it could rebound even with all this going on? Evidently, there are about five different law firms already accepting suits against them... stock price jumped a little after hours, but I have never seen anything like that. Largely scare tactics, I'm sure, but Prescient Point seems to believe this will get ENPH delisted...