The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

OXN939

WKR
I’m not sure why all these Chinese stocks are doing 2-1000% runs. I wonder if it isn’t state sponsored pump n dumps? Lol

Anyone else think OLN could ride the surge in literally everything related to firearms manufacturing back up pretty well? Demand obviously through the roof right now.

EastMT

WKR
Anyone else think OLN could ride the surge in literally everything related to firearms manufacturing back up pretty well? Demand obviously through the roof right now.

It seems like they should be making money hand over fist, but depends on shut downs, sickness etc in the plants.

Anybody who knows what’s gonna happen in these times had better be a billionaire by Friday!

Nothing is reacting the way it’s supposed to.

EastMT

WKR
Nice to sleep in for the first time in weeks....

Not gonna stress any of it, things will be back. TIme to turn off the Mac and enjoy the nice day and to get things done. If the DOW heads to 19,000 it won't change my plan at all, just more patience.

Yes sir, 401k is safe, if it hits 19000 I’ll be ready. I really don’t think this will head that low again, but I was thinking 10-15% pullback in January, so who knows. I’m sleeping in tomorrow as well, long drive home tomorrow, no 3am alarm for me.

EastMT

WKR
CDEV, GTE gone there near the peak. Broke even on CDEV, lost a bit on GTE. I’ll take it on this crazy day. Let this all settle a bit before I sneak back in there. GTE scares me a bit to hold more than just a bit anyway.

wayoh22

WKR
Nice to sleep in for the first time in weeks....

Not gonna stress any of it, things will be back. TIme to turn off the Mac and enjoy the nice day and to get things done. If the DOW heads to 19,000 it won't change my plan at all, just more patience.

Couldn't have saif it better myself. Sometimes the best action is no action.

EastMT

WKR
So I wanted to share this one I’m watching, not buying at this price. I have an alert set for $5, when it gets below $5 it tends to run 25-50%. It may be a month or 2, but I’ll wait. All those bottoms in there are between $4.41-$4.90. When it hits $5 I’ll be babysitting it for a decent dip.

173d935172c2e52847f6a6d31e75817e.jpg

To the folks that say they got out of their 401k, like the one above me, are you selling your mutual funds which I believe sell at the day’s end price? Or are you in EFTs or individual stocks that allow you to sell throughout the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the folks that say they got out of their 401k, like the one above me, are you selling your mutual funds which I believe sell at the day’s end price? Or are you in EFTs or individual stocks that allow you to sell throughout the day?

I sold some QQQ and XLK (both ETFs) early this morning in my IRA...great long-term holds but I wanted to free up some cash in case this dive continues

ez_willie

WKR

Mutual fund, transferd it out before markets opened but yes it will likely sell at days end price.

mntnguide

WKR
Glad i picked up IZEA yesterday.. only green i see in my folder! Hoping the after hour news keeps taking it up. Been up 50% at one point, but going to risk swinging through tomorrow to see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk