The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Picked up some CORR, sweetened NYMT, and VAL.
Outta powder, I loaded up prematurely on a lot of my stuff. Oh well, gonna go fishing and get ranch work done around here.

wayoh22

WKR
I pulled all my positions between yesterday and this morning. Thank you NKLA! Looking to reassess and buy in on this dip into a few things over the next few days.

EastMT

WKR
I lowered my avg on a few, bought a few. No sales today. The day trades are just so crazy I can’t even start to play them. Up 100%, down 200%, repeat. Can’t play those at work!

OXN939

WKR
Ditto. I bought back in 1.37. but only 500 shares.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Third, back in about the same at $1.47. Also, for anyone interested in long term alternative energy holds, ENPH is getting pretty close to a "buy" point right now

Okhotnik

WKR
Back in on GTE, gonna see if I can squeeze any more money out of them!

I bought some more GTE, CPE, GUSH, ESTE, SAVE, ALK on lows first thing this morning. The oil seems to be recovering a bit from first hour. Had a sell order in for MGEN at 1.22 and it rose above briefly then back down with no sale. Arhhg. Picked a bunch at .83 the other day. Blew through 2 stop loss orders on 2 stocks..

Extremely volatile today.A few months ago would have freaked out and panicked. Seeing mostly red in portfolio. ( future green) . lol.

Johnboy

WKR
I wish I had the scrote to double down on some of these oil stocks. It's REALLY hard to do in a down-trend, but obviously that's where the money is. I wonder if this is what menopause feels like.

Okhotnik

WKR
I wish I had the scrote to double down on some of these oil stocks. It's REALLY hard to do in a down-trend, but obviously that's where the money is. I wonder if this is what menopause feels like.

Im probably a fool for doing so lol and every morning is a menopause morning for me with this market.

Just picked up CLR at 17.45. CLR has been good to me many times.. lol I'll sell this time when it clears 10 per cent.

Now I need some chocolate, a glass of chardonnay and hug when I trade.

ORHunter

WKR
I'm up big in the last few months and the run we had Fri-Mon gives me hope. I doubled down on a couple of them this morning .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I bought some more GTE, CPE, GUSH, ESTE, SAVE, ALK on lows first thing this morning. The oil seems to be recovering a bit from first hour. Had a sell order in for MGEN at 1.22 and it rose above briefly then back down with no sale. Arhhg. Picked a bunch at .83 the other day. Blew through 2 stop loss orders on 2 stocks..

Extremely volatile today.A few months ago would have freaked out and panicked. Seeing mostly red in portfolio. ( future green) . lol.
Missed my CDEV bid by .02......i get what i deserve for being cheap!!!!