The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Well, gig is up for me.flagged as a day trader.

Question, if you move to a different trading platform, do they somehow track that you have been flagged?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Contact your broker. Say your sorry and won’t do it again. They’ll give you a warning and you’ll be good to go. Now just don’t do it again because it will be 90 days then.

Clarktar

WKR
I'll just buy cdev and some long oil holds and chill on the day trading. My busy starts next week so I really won't be able to monitor prices until October again.

Time for some long plays!

Just watched CDEV drop to $1.25 and choked on my coffee. Would have felt pretty smart taking profits out at $2.40 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patience is a virtue. I agree it is painful to watch gains drop off but this is a game of patience. Those that can weather the storm will be sitting mighty fine in my opinion. Again everyone has different expectations and goals, so to each their own. Good luck!

EastMT

WKR
Patience is a virtue. I agree it is painful to watch gains drop off but this is a game of patience. Those that can weather the storm will be sitting mighty fine in my opinion. Again everyone has different expectations and goals, so to each their own. Good luck!

It’s hard to know when to sell, sometimes to early, sometimes too late. It’s cost me money not waiting, but I tend to lock them in when possible

ORHunter

WKR
I’ve held my CDEV as well and plan to add to it. $1.25 looks like a good time for that. I’d like to hear what others think is a good time to add shares.
I feel your pain but I'm still optimistic. I made 26k on small oil between Fri & Mon's run. Hard to see all that red since then but it'll get back there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It’s hard to know when to sell, sometimes to early, sometimes too late. It’s cost me money not waiting, but I tend to lock them in when possible
I agree. That is why I try and set goals on an exit strategy. I feel some of these companies have plenty of room for growth and that goal wasn’t reached yet. Hopefully we can get there with people starting to realize life needs to go on as normal

Clarktar

WKR
EBS is interesting to me. I bought a few shares. Looks like a big dip in price due to court ruling.

Bobbyboe

WKR
Is anyone watching CORR? Seems like they have some room for a nice run, based off of pre covid numbers.

Broomd

WKR
Just watched CDEV drop to $1.25 and choked on my coffee. Would have felt pretty smart taking profits out at $2.40 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meh, most oilers are getting their butts kicked today, when one has a long set-it-and-forget-it mentalitiy it isn't a big deal, My sheet is down 25K from Monday and I'll shrug and add a few bucks to some shares and turn it off.
50 some trading days ago my CDEV stock was worth .29.
Some value down, but no lost capital if nothing is sold.
Don't stress it!

Johnboy

WKR
Serious question: does anyone else here have weird things happening with their account balance on TD Ameritrade? Mine literally says I'm holding zero positions and have a zero balance. I tried calling, but the wait time was 50 minutes.

Serious question: does anyone else here have weird things happening with their account balance on TD Ameritrade? Mine literally says I'm holding zero positions and have a zero balance. I tried calling, but the wait time was 50 minutes.
My ally account did the same thing a couple weeks back. Unfortunately it was during a time where I wanted to make some moves. It worked itself out within an hour.

ORHunter

WKR
I typically log off the app and log back in when that happens. Its frustrating when you are missing action but I had to do it once already this morning.

Johnboy

WKR
I typically log off the app and log back in when that happens. Its frustrating when you are missing action but I had to do it once already this morning.

I've tried that about 8 times already. Ha! I'm guessing it'll work itself out soon. But in the meantime I'll just sit here and be extremely nervous.