The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bobbyboe

WKR
Hoping for a few more days of correction. Dumped DAL and COTY for some decent gains. I may have left some meat on COTY, but wanted to secure profits. Really want to get back into DAL IF the price is right. Airlines seem over bought right now, even after the correction today.

Added to my VOE index and bought CJJD off of coop's suggestion. Though it didn't move, i'm liking the CJJD play. Hoping the next few days it takes off. I'm also watching COTY for re-entry if it drops back into the 4's.

Sitting on 25% cash now.

Sbarrera185

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping for a few more days of correction. Dumped DAL and COTY for some decent gains. I may have left some meat on COTY, but wanted to secure profits. Really want to get back into DAL IF the price is right. Airlines seem over bought right now, even after the correction today.

Added to my VOE index and bought CJJD off of coop's suggestion. Though it didn't move, i'm liking the CJJD play. Hoping the next few days it takes off. I'm also watching COTY for re-entry if it drops back into the 4's.

Sitting on 25% cash now.
Sold my AAL yesterday for a nice little gain. Thinking of buying back if it keeps dropping

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
+1....tune it out. The rally we had was good because it gave us all a peek at what should be coming (and more.) Hopefully most fellas held here, the rewards are gonna be tasty.
Think $eptember +....

And a (hopefully) solid opportunity to buy back in. Tomorrow will be interesting to watch

EastMT

WKR
I had an ok day, up 5% on the total. My only loss was RTW, lost 6% on that one. CJJD bout got me, I doubled my take at the -11% low and it rebounded into the green or I’d have 2/10 down today.

I did manage to get into GTE for .52, Luke talked me into quit being a cheap arse haha. I wanted .50 but just wouldn’t make it.

I got the alert to get into PSTV at $1.90, set a limit. Didn’t get in, it’s up 100% in 2 hours. That would have been nice 2 100% runners after hours in 2 days. Oops.

Sbarrera185

Lil-Rokslider
What are you're guys thoughts on this.
811ce4871cc97772228f861724a50b34.jpg

What are you're guys thoughts on this.
811ce4871cc97772228f861724a50b34.jpg

I was able to find that after hours (AH) volume today was more than regular and AH trading combined yesterday. It’s a sign in the right direction.
I’m gonna take a small poke at it and hold Pre trade tomorrow. Thanks for bringing this up. I had forgotten about it. So many things to look at!

I was able to find that after hours (AH) volume today was more than regular and AH trading combined yesterday. It’s a sign in the right direction.
I’m gonna take a small poke at it and hold Pre trade tomorrow. Thanks for bringing this up. I had forgotten about it. So many things to look at!
Regretting this one now. Bought in at .40 and sold at .50 last week

Sbarrera185

Lil-Rokslider
Well I bought in but today was a really bad day personally. My buddy sent it over to look at. He was reading really good things about it hopefully it does pan out

Well I bought in but today was a really bad day personally. My buddy sent it over to look at. He was reading really good things about it hopefully it does pan out

This might give you a little more confidence??? CEO and director aquired shares last week.
Bunch of stocktwits guys pumping it up

I had a little extra time tonight and wanted to throw out these “pennies”:
(These are today’s returns. Does not include AH)
-jagx +11%
-nspr +16.34% (AH only)
-ogen +8.5
-asna +7.44
-cetx +6.75
-mysz +6.67
-mark +3
-snss +11.58

FOMC report tomorrow morning. It’s going to be a deciding day.
Almost every stable large stock I looked at on today’s charts had a red candle that was either just above, but mostly below Friday’s high. Obviously yesterday closed higher than both.
Robin Hood’s, prove me wrong. Let’s keep this train rollin’.

*disclaimer if you’re new. I am not a genius by any means. Do your homework. These are very volitile and you could lose everything trading them*
#if you have Hughes net - don’t day trade!

Last edited:

RLD

FNG
Is anyone on here trading options? I just started on the Robinhood App and it seems more like strait up gambling. lol. Also any advice on what your trading? Thanks

Is anyone on here trading options? I just started on the Robinhood App and it seems more like strait up gambling. lol. Also any advice on what your trading? Thanks
I’m just getting into options. I’m certainly not a pro. However, I’ve done very well with options on VLO, DKNG, and HAL. Those 3 have gained me around $5K this last week (realized gains/sold them) and I’m still holding 1 of each currently. I know VLO and HAL pretty well so I went with them. DKNG was just a gamble that I’ve gotten lucky on. If you don’t have a lot of leverage to buy large amounts of shares of individual stocks, options can be way more profitable.

As always, trade at your own risk.

I’ve held my CDEV as well and plan to add to it. $1.25 looks like a good time for that. I’d like to hear what others think is a good time to add shares.

Clarktar

WKR
Well, gig is up for me.flagged as a day trader.

Question, if you move to a different trading platform, do they somehow track that you have been flagged?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, gig is up for me.flagged as a day trader.

Question, if you move to a different trading platform, do they somehow track that you have been flagged?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
From my understanding you are good from a different platform and after five days you will be good to go. Do your own homework to be safe but as long as you don’t use that let trade you should be good. If not then I believe it is 90 days before you can start trading again

wayoh22

WKR
From my understanding you are good from a different platform and after five days you will be good to go. Do your own homework to be safe but as long as you don’t use that let trade you should be good. If not then I believe it is 90 days before you can start trading again

If flagged as a day trader it’s 90 days till your next day trade. Another platform you should be fine I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk