The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

ckleeves

WKR
Htz continues to amaze me. I look at it every day, but can’t make myself buy it for some reason lol. I usually regret not buying it every afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderer

Lil-Rokslider
CHK not moving at all. I bought some pre market around 37.00.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Trading has been halted for the impending bankruptcy filing. We should see a fire sale when it opens back up. I would set a close stop loss, or roll the dice and ride it long term because of their core value. This is one I'll be watching.

Htz continues to amaze me. I look at it every day, but can’t make myself buy it for some reason lol. I usually regret not buying it every afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cool: Up 500% in a week.

DGLY isn’t going crazy like it did yesterday. But I’ve gotten a couple nice swings today.

Edit: I think folks are gonna pile on later cause it’s one of the better performers today

Last edited:

Sbarrera185

Lil-Rokslider
You guys think that with CHK filing for bankruptcy its affected the rest of the sector? I don't see as much movement from other companies either

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You guys think that with CHK filing for bankruptcy its affected the rest of the sector? I don't see as much movement from other companies either

With the current market the way it is, it literally only takes a good gust of wind to end a rally. Added to that, there are many many new people investing right now that don’t know what they are doing and scare very easily at the thought of losing $50. This all adds up to create a very volatile market that can be raging fire of gains yesterday and nothing but a pile of ash today. Nothing you can do about it. Just play it for what it is and roll on.

Sbarrera185

Lil-Rokslider
With the current market the way it is, it literally only takes a good gust of wind to end a rally. Added to that, there are many many new people investing right now that don’t know what they are doing and scare very easily at the thought of losing $50. This all adds up to create a very volatile market that can be raging fire of gains yesterday and nothing but a pile of ash today. Nothing you can do about it. Just play it for what it is and roll on.
Yea I'm still new to this but I did see other oil companies and drilling companies come to a slow down. So I just immediately thought you out 1 and 1 together

Okhotnik

WKR

Yep, Hopefully picking up some deals today. I wish I was down only $50 lol. Luckily cashed out larger holdings at end of day yesterday.

With the gains that were made yesterday in oil across the board, people panic and don’t want to lose anything so they start dumping stock on the open. Dump dump dump......down down down it all goes.

Anyone else get an update email from Robinhood that they could get into the cash management/card thing they have now? I applied back in April and I guess they are finally getting thru the backlog to my number.