The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
I picked them up last week at 1.52 a share and still holding. Their name doesn’t sound sketchy at all does it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sketchy name but seems like they have a tendency to run up into the $3’s every so often, so I’m planning to hold this one a long time if necessary, small portion so I still have plenty to trade

Jess

FNG
I've been down on OKP the last couple of weeks nice to see it is finally coming around.

Sketchy name but seems like they have a tendency to run up into the $3’s every so often, so I’m planning to hold this one a long time if necessary, small portion so I still have plenty to trade

I’m planning to hold for a decent gain with them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Yep, lots of powder dry and ready, been waiting for red days to come....wait for the good prices...

Last edited:

wayoh22

WKR
NKLA halted @79.80 lol

Edit: halted again @$71.10

Would like to thank all off you who said to lock in the profits and not get greedy. I owe you a big one

Last edited:

Sbarrera185

Lil-Rokslider
NKLA halted @79.80 lol

Edit: halted again @$71.10

Would like to thank all off you who said to lock in the profits and not get greedy. I owe you a big one
Seems to be struggling in the high 60s

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Freaked and sold FET at .91 this morning before my profit dried up . Freaked that I messed up and bought back in at .80 but then hit a stop limit at .90 and sold again. I think I'm done with that firecracker for a few days.

Clarktar

WKR
CHK not moving at all. I bought some pre market around 37.00.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
Does that I can't sell? I'm up 20 percent...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk