The Most Advanced Caliber for Hunting Ever

Southern Lights

Lil-Rokslider
Introducing the most advanced hunting caliber ever invented:

Get Closer.

The Get Closer caliber gives you these powerful benefits:

- Flattest trajectory possible for your rifle.
- Least amount of wind drift possible for your rifle.
- Maximizes impact velocity.
- No need to fumble around with electronics and worrying about moon phase effects on your bullet.
- Best chance of placing a killing shot in the vitals.
- Spot your impacts and see where the animal goes.
- Maximizes tracking success as you don't have far to walk to find the blood trail.

The Get Closer caliber is available in all rifles from all manufacturers. Once you try the Get Closer caliber, you will find your hunting success goes up greatly. However, your hunting stories around the campfire about your sniping prowess won't be as impressive. But, at least you'll have your animal.

Macintosh

WKR
Cool. Got any pics? Gotta see if it matches my pattern. Also, any labor days sales for this still happening?

OP
S

Southern Lights

Lil-Rokslider
Cool. Got any pics? Gotta see if it matches my pattern. Also, any labor days sales for this still happening?
If you buy today I'll also throw in the following:

- Good chance of hitting even if your scope zero has shifted a couple MOA.
- Works well from unstable shooting positions.
- Less error on angled shots.
- Lower chance of dialing errors because you don't have to dial.

That's pretty neat for this year. How do you plan on upgrading this product year over year to generate more sales? I will probably wait for it to hit the classifieds myself after the fad wears off.

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
However, your hunting stories around the campfire about your sniping prowess won't be as impressive. But, at least you'll have your animal.

Not to worry! You can still bore your hunting partners with how many miles walked, elevation gain, how much your pack weighed and what you’re “running”!

OP
S

Southern Lights

Lil-Rokslider
That's pretty neat for this year. How do you plan on upgrading this product year over year to generate more sales? I will probably wait for it to hit the classifieds myself after the fad wears off.

We are offering the product in Imperial units in Europe to sound more nostalgic, and metric units in the US to sound more tactical.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Fumble with electronics? Wind drift? Tracking? Closer?

You must be mistaken, all that was solved in like the 50's with Roy Weatherby. Just sight in at 300 and "hold on the top of their back". Ain't effected by wind and they drop on the spot from the lb ft of energy...no tracking needed.

(Ps I don't know that ever read on here where people were encouraged to back up or not get closer)