Suppressor wait times

9/26/23 Trust
12/7/23 Trust
Called today to check on both and got the typical run around although she did say if not approved in a couple weeks to call back, that things were moving quickly. We shall see.

IDVortex

WKR
Waiting on a local shop to get a AB can in, once they're in I'll be doing my first can as a individual. Might be able to use it for spring bear!

Was literally on my way to my FFL to complete my form 4 and she called me saying it was down. ATF royally screwing us in the process, looks like the wait just became indeterminate.

Yeah eforms was down yesterday and today - went in to try and get my form 4 submitted on a can that just came in that I had been waiting for

Wyo_hntr

WKR
The eform portal was down a couple of weeks ago too. Sounded like they were doing i.t. stuff at the time.

wesfromky

WKR
I don't have a high value of the ATF, so I don't really take their "unplanned outage" at face value.
So, is it harder to believe that a site that has been flaky and buggy since it was launched developed a big enough issue that it needed to be shut down for a couple of days for maintenance, or that the ATF, without warning or notice, just decided to pull the plug on eforms?

maxx075

FNG
So, is it harder to believe that a site that has been flaky and buggy since it was launched developed a big enough issue that it needed to be shut down for a couple of days for maintenance, or that the ATF, without warning or notice, just decided to pull the plug on eforms?
Yes.

IDVortex

WKR
Believing the site went down due to issues is like saying and believing this saying. "I'm from the government and here to help".

Ralphie

WKR
Probably not as a primary offense, but could easily be an add on. I would see it going like this “Leo is in your house and knows you have a nfa item. Asks who can open your safe. When you say anyone but you, then they could prosecute if they choose to.
Don't talk to cops and the only way he'd be in my house is with a warrant.