Suppressor wait times

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
2 got certified today. Here we go. As Tom petty said, The waiting is the hardest part.
Also was informed today that my defiance action that was supposed to be done next week is now 5 months behind. Yay!

TheHammer

WKR
2 got certified today. Here we go. As Tom petty said, The waiting is the hardest part.
Also was informed today that my defiance action that was supposed to be done next week is now 5 months behind. Yay!
I can tell you thins. Anything with specific metals is hard to get right now. In the engine world we can’t get inconnel for valves and turbos. Even stellite for valve seats is slim pickings. So I’m assuming that action requires metals that are difficult to get. And the dealer orders are higher on the priority list than individuals.

S.Radke

FNG
Because uncle Sam wants your 200 dollars and they think you will be a silent ninja with it.

Baelub

FNG
I had one approved on 02/08/23, certified 05/19/22 going through the new eform 4 system. 265 day waiting time from certification to approval.

atmat

WKR
Just submitted for my first suppressor today (TBAC Ultra 7 Gen 2). Here’s to waiting. Hopeful it’s here for some late season rifle hunts I have lined up.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Not so much. Seems most have had about 9 month wait. Much more than the 90 days they claimed.
I expect it to be worse with the arm brace/SBR stuff.
Waiting any length of time is BS and a violation of our rights but 9months sounds good. I got my first ones at the end of the paper forms and it was about 14 months.

S.Radke

FNG
Anyone lucky enough to have a suppressor get out of jail recently? Wondering how long it took from the time the tax stamp check was cashed by good ole' Uncle Same to the date you got the call to pick it up. I have a TBAC Dominus in jail and the check was cashed on 4/28/21. I have a predator hunt in Texas planned in March and was really hoping to have it in time to take with me. Absolutely no reason for the process to take this long, but I'll save that discussion for another thread.
Mine took 9 months..

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Waiting any length of time is BS and a violation of our rights but 9months sounds good. I got my first ones at the end of the paper forms and it was about 14 months.
Not disagreeing here.
I am just judging by what I have seen on here recently. Given my luck, I will be closer to 14 months.

I was told and take this with a bunch of grains of salt…

They’re getting through the last of the paper submissions and then all the approvers will move to the electronic applications and that should speed up the process. One person told me they were through the paper and another person said they were almost through so a lot of hearsay.

I was told expect 5-8 months from now. But this also came from 2 different dealers selling cans so of course they’re optimistic and trying to get people to buy.

I’ve been hearing that for 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ucsdryder

WKR
I’ve been hearing that for 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Haha like I said, it came from a guy pushing suppressors so take it with a grain of salt! Looks like 8.5 months is pretty standard right now. I’m hoping it gets better, not worse. I just need my can before October!!!

Haha like I said, it came from a guy pushing suppressors so take it with a grain of salt! Looks like 8.5 months is pretty standard right now. I’m hoping it gets better, not worse. I just need my can before October!!!

Mine was just approved Monday. 270 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro