Suppressor wait times getting faster

Well, I certified today, so the wait begins.

So far, I am very impressed with the process at Capitol Armory. I bought my second ever suppressor from them when I lived in TX and it was painless, but that was before 41F and e-Forms. Now that I have moved a couple of times, I have been using SilencerShop, but the last time it took over a month from purchase to certify. With CA, I purchased on Saturday afternoon, Docusigned my paperwork yesterday afternoon and certified today. Even if it takes 3 weeks to ship it to me after approval, the overall time will be shorter than my last one with Silencer Shop and my local FFL.

JGRaider

WKR
Well, I certified today, so the wait begins.

So far, I am very impressed with the process at Capitol Armory. I bought my second ever suppressor from them when I lived in TX and it was painless, but that was before 41F and e-Forms. Now that I have moved a couple of times, I have been using SilencerShop, but the last time it took over a month from purchase to certify. With CA, I purchased on Saturday afternoon, Docusigned my paperwork yesterday afternoon and certified today. Even if it takes 3 weeks to ship it to me after approval, the overall time will be shorter than my last one with Silencer Shop and my local FFL.
I used Silencer Shop as well prior to e-file. How does the fingerprinting work with Capitol?