Stupid Deals on Lowa Boots, includes Tibet/Renegade/Camino

ADKHTR

Lil-Rokslider
Well I bought a pair of Tibets… 11 wide, and they canceled my order already so I’ll be curious to see if anyone actually gets a tracking number..

Loper

WKR

kpk

WKR
Well I bought a pair of Tibets… 11 wide, and they canceled my order already so I’ll be curious to see if anyone actually gets a tracking number..

Mine are on the way. I noticed when looking that most sizes said there were 1-3 available.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I got a pair of 10.5 and 11 Camino's delivered to see which fits my son best, the 11s do. I'm planning on returning the 10.5s but figured I'd mention here first in case anyone wants them instead.

I don't intend to loose money versus just returning them, I'd be looking for $142 (what I paid after tax) plus shipping. That is slightly more than buying them from sierra (which had free shipping) but they're not in stock in that size anymore so you'd be rolling the dice on if/when these are added back into inventory if you need 10.5s. I'll likely return them this weekend if no one wants them, no worries either way on my end, just mentioning the option.

Thanks for posting this. I just grabbed a pair of Renegades for $99 from Sierra.
No problem.