Stocky’s Hunter VG Tikka stock

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
Well if this is where the first 100 are being counted, put me down for one. The only problem is I'm going to be tempted to order two when the time comes.

Darn guess I missed the first 100 podcast but I’m in for one or three! Ordered a VG Carbon Forest in September to hold me over!

OP
Formidilosus

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Form, any reasons to run this with a 308? I thought you tended to be keener on heavier stocks for higher-recoiling cartridges? Interesting in your thinking here ...

As recoil goes up and weight goes down, shootability goes down as well. However, stock design plays a role, and the 308 with a suppressor is about the heaviest recoil in this weight range that you can still spot your own shots with if your technique is solid. The Stocky’s design and build is just correct good enough to make it track well in recoil.

As a hunting rifle I dig it.

Macintosh

WKR
Do these rokstocks even exist in drawing form yet? Or are people just calling dibs on the idea at this point?
Whatre you all going to do when they arrive with wood grips that look like a beaver chewed it, crayola green paint, “violet passion” nail polish stains and duct-taped on cardboard cheek riser, hmmmm????

Do these rokstocks even exist in drawing form yet? Or are people just calling dibs on the idea at this point?
Whatre you all going to do when they arrive with wood grips that look like a beaver chewed it, crayola green paint, “violet passion” nail polish stains and duct-taped on cardboard cheek riser, hmmmm????

Those are options?!?!?

amassi

WKR

Throw a light recoiling Scandinavian made rifle in it and go shoot stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk