Stealthcam Fusion x problems

In short, I'm having tons of trouble with 2 Stealthcam Fusion x cameras. I bought my first Fusion in March of '21. Set up my account on the app, tested it at home, worked great. Set it on a bear bait and it worked flawlessly for the entire season. The location of this bait has 1-2 bars of cell reception depending on weather. Sometimes the pictures would take a few minutes to transmit to my phone, but I'm fine with that. Spring of '22 comes around. I take out my Stealthcam, add batteries and a new sd card, link to the app, and off we go. The night before I was going to set my bait I got a notification on the app that the camera needed an update. Followed the instructions....and the camera wouldn't ever turn back on..called stealthcam, waited almost 2 hours on hold, and was told to email them proof of purchase and they would replace the camera. 3 weeks later I got the new camera. In the meantime I'd ordered and set up another Stealthcam so I had pictures of the bears coming to my bait. With the one they replaced, I now had 2 cameras on this bait. On Memorial weekend they both stopped transmitting pictures. I drove up there, brought them home, synced them both up and tested them....both worked fine. Dropped them off at the bait the next morning, things were fine for 3 days, then nothing again. Went up again, brought them home, tested them, dropped em off. Fine for 3 days, then nothing. This morning I got a notification on the app that both cameras need another software update. That means another 4 hour round trip to retrieve the cameras, update them, and return them.
I'm at a loss as to why I had such good luck a year ago, and now this sh#t show with these cameras seems to be futile. It has basically ruined the season for me. Anyone have a similar experience with Stealthcam?

Dwikkles

FNG
I am furious with my Fusion X & their lack of customer service most of all 😡

Absolutely abysmal. Will never buy one again. Mine is stuck on "pending" for firmware update for the last 4 days & I've written them emails, stayed on hold waiting for tech support multiple times for over an hour each time. And even left my # for a return call. Haven't heard a peep. AND written them on Facebook

Paid $20/month for a cam I can't even use.

I have two. Both have given me issue with anything under 3 bars solid. It passes the sync test and all that, will send pics for a day or so but I think when the signal drops out or goes below two bars it has trouble reconnecting. I don't know if that's it but I moved em to a totally different area that has full bars and its been trouble free for a week. Sucks because I needed them in a spot I scouted for awhile and it has a decent cell signal but it does vary. Shouldn't be an issue but that cell signal drops out or gets very low from time to time up in the hills. Just my experience so far, they have worked great with full signal and not very well with low or variable signal. Captured all the pics no prob just wouldn't send em.