Silencerco Scythe TI review

eltaco

WKR
I bought rockset but have been fine lately after tightening the piss out of everything so haven’t yet used it.

Nice assist! Just ordered up the $3 tube.

Just so I’m clear… someone above said water soluble. That’s nice for tear down as needed, but this stuff will also break down if it gets rained on, I suppose. Anybody experience that?

Thanks guys

wesfromky

WKR
i have had good luck with just a tube clamp and a socket for the thread adapters, but since everything I have is now 5/8 threaded, will probably go ahead and hit them with a drop or two of rockset as well.

I need one of these! If anyone knows of any sales, please post them up. I hesitated a few months ago and byu the time I checked back, they were gone! Iirc they were in the $800's on sale.

fwafwow

WKR
This is what I use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's been so long since I first ordered this that I don't remember if I knew the answer to this question or not - is this designed so that if when I forget to take it off before shooting, that it won't mess up my shot?

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
It's been so long since I first ordered this that I don't remember if I knew the answer to this question or not - is this designed so that if when I forget to take it off before shooting, that it won't mess up my shot?
There’s so much pressure ahead of that round that I can’t imagine it staying on. But if the bullet does make a hole through it, that could be an issue for the same reasons a damaged crown often is. (Perturbation of trailing edge vortices)

-J