Shot Show 2024

What announcements are you looking for this year?

-Swarovski supposedly has a new release for January. An IS bino? Maybe an SLC-RF without ballistics (unlikely but this is what I want)?

-TBAC supposedly will release new Magnus sizes. This will likely be suppressor number two for me.

-Will Nightforce listen to Rokslide? SHV gen2, new FFP reticles?

-Will Tikka offer 6 CM or 7 PRC this year?

Stalker69

WKR
What announcements are you looking for this year?

-Swarovski supposedly has a new release for January. An IS bino? Maybe an SLC-RF without ballistics (unlikely but this is what I want)?

-TBAC supposedly will release new Magnus sizes. This will likely be suppressor number two for me.

-Will Nightforce listen to Rokslide? SHV gen2, new FFP reticles?

-Will Tikka offer 6 CM or 7 PRC this year?
If night force grants your wish, I hope they don’t change what they got now. Cause it’s great. And I have no use for ffp.

prm

WKR
I’m waiting on Trijicon to release the scope asked them to build.

edit: something in the 2.5-12x42 range (+/-), FFP, quick focus eyepiece, THLR-ish reticle

Last edited:

Axlrod

WKR
Need to look at the Rokstok thread. That is where real change happens. Manufacturers generally don't listen to anyone using their products (Stockys excluded).
They listen to:
1) The bean counters
2) The marketing dept.
3) Then the bean counters again

Sig Cross in different calibers.
Interested in sig cross updates and general sig stuff too.

The magnum calibers have some new features - barrel change, arca rail, thumb rest. Curious to see if they roll those out across the line.

I am also still hoping for that Sponge Bob logo version of the P226

Mrjim

FNG
I’m always interested in seeing new optics technology, and to see how far they can push it.