Shot Show 2024 Mega Thread

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if it is a fight - but the Slam's product page photos are pretty funny - barrel is WAY out of the center of that stock, ha. Hopefully that's just an optical illusion, got some Ruger American barrel channel vibes. Overall it is an interesting blend of hunting/sporter rifle forward and chassis rear. Certainly more compelling than what Christensen put out this year......
View attachment 662163

That looks like photo angle issues.....I hope. Especially at that price point.

I doubt they'd put stuff out like that to a consumer, but WHY when in control of their own marketing would they put that out for the world to see? Tough look.

Agree, fortunately I've never heard bad things about them. Maybe an email to say, "Hey, wtf is going on in this photo," and they'll slap the pee pee of the marketing team, haha.

It’s just a picture to show the stock folded, the barrel is centered but the photo is taken from the bolt side at a slightly off centered angle. Just watch their video on instagram and you can get the same effect as he moves the rifle around.

IMG_9678.jpegIMG_9677.jpeg

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody at the show heard or seen from SWFA?!
I was looking at the vendor list yesterday and didn’t see them on there, I was hoping that at least whatever they were announcing would be around this time. Need a couple 6x MQs and 3-9s.

intunegp

WKR
Another 700 clone and a scope that probably won't work. Fantastic.

Those scopes work just fine for all the PRS guys, just ask the guy you quoted. Hope this doesn't get too off topic because it's all speculation until people put them through the ringer. Everyone would love Leupold to make a solid, reliable scope but my hopes aren't high.

Sevens

WKR
Also curious about the Aero bolt action that looks like it has some weight reduction cuts. Is it BDL or DBM only?