SAUM’s Share yours !! Pics Heavy !!

DosAmigos

FNG
I am having a Sako 85 action re barreled with a 22" proof barrel and will be topped with a Trijicon Ten Mile HX, will be loading a Berger 175 Hunter Elite. I cant wait to add some hunting pictures to this group this season.

calico pig

Lil-Rokslider
To help give people information on

What’s Special about a SAUM?

I’d like to keep this thread about the SAUM,s only that utilize headstamped
Brass in 6.5, 7, & 300 SAUM.

I’d like to see Rifle build pics guys are using chambered in SAUM.

Also include some positive information regarding the benefits & Performance you’ve experienced from your SAUM rifles, to help introduce & promote the SAUM to others.

This is to piggy back off of another thread I started recently to help promote continued support of a cartridge that performs really well, & deserves to remain available.

Help Keep the SAUM’s Alive !!

Thank you for your support.

Now share your Great pics & Experience of your favorite SAUM.
I will get some of my pics up. I have a 7Saum, 26 inch Proof Sendero, Manners Stock, Jewel Trigger, APA muzzle brake. Bullet is a 180Gr Berger HVLD over 3000 FPS. Scope is a Tangent Theta TT315M in American Rifle Company Rings. It's a serious backcountry rig for me. Personally it ends at large deer with this set up and then I jump to the 300 Winny which is built as a clone but with a Barnes TTSX 180 as the pill. I'm not saying the 7Saum is not a do all. I'm just saying I don't use it as a do all. It's my deer rifle. It's one of my most prized possessions :) I wouldn't sell it for anything. I have 3000 pieces of unfired Norma Brass and 500 loaded rounds of my exact recipe. So that tells you how invested I am. If I'm hunting elk I just prefer a 30 cal with a tough ass bullet. But deer, watch out!

OP
H

HuntnPack

WKR
I will get some of my pics up. I have a 7Saum, 26 inch Proof Sendero, Manners Stock, Jewel Trigger, APA muzzle brake. Bullet is a 180Gr Berger HVLD over 3000 FPS. Scope is a Tangent Theta TT315M in American Rifle Company Rings. It's a serious backcountry rig for me. Personally it ends at large deer with this set up and then I jump to the 300 Winny which is built as a clone but with a Barnes TTSX 180 as the pill. I'm not saying the 7Saum is not a do all. I'm just saying I don't use it as a do all. It's my deer rifle. It's one of my most prized possessions :) I wouldn't sell it for anything. I have 3000 pieces of unfired Norma Brass and 500 loaded rounds of my exact recipe. So that tells you how invested I am. If I'm hunting elk I just prefer a 30 cal with a tough ass bullet. But deer, watch out!
Now that 300 SAUM ADG brass is available, you might like to clone that 7SAUM and add a 300 SAUM. 🤠

waspocrew

WKR
Looking to get first blood with my Gunwerks Magnus 7 SAUM this season. Shooting very well with the 145 LRX, 160 accubond, and 175 Elite hunter. Settled on the 145 LRX at 3021 out of my 20” barrel.

Snapseed.jpeg