RokStok

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Alright, about to bite the bullet and place an order. One question for @Unknown Munitions or @Stockys: will the “texture zones” be over or under final finish? Specifically, if I order single-color Cerakote, will the stock be entirely that color or will the texture zones always be black or another color?

(Apologies if this is covered way back in this thread)
Under final finish.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
7.5lb 308 win, bare muzzle. With puff jackets and hood, reticle moved around 1.5 to 2 mils left during recoil, muzzle rise was virtually non existent, and over 80% of shots were spotted through the scope on 10x, at 120 yards.

Copied from a different thread... I'm really looking forward to spending some time with this stock.

For my own curiosity, I'm going to musical stock the same barreled action in a Stocky's Classic, VG, and Rokstok, prone, sitting rested, and off hand. The off hand results are what I'm most curious about right now, I think the other two are a given.

Grumman

WKR
Stocky’s does do a very clean job laying up the carbon on all their stocks I’ve seen. Cant wait to see a LE Green edition in the wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Not sure what your guys plans are but I would love to see how the mini arca and 4” arca rails are placed on the stock and how they function.
No plans at this time. The stock is not designed to be used with a mini arca.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
What do you mean? The mini arca is an accessory? How do you/form recommend us using it with a tripod?
Are you talking about the arca in the scalloped portion of the rifle or attaching a mini arca in front of the bottom metal/plastic?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Yeah, it was not designed to attach one there. Can you yes, but not the intent with this stock?

Personally I'm going to have UM put the Srs mini arca there on my stocks. They remove and pretty easy. If I plan on tripod hunting its not that hard to put in 2 screws. Normally I leave the screws in the forearm anyways.

Yeah, it was not designed to attach one there. Can you yes, but not the intent with this stock?
I don’t think I want one there but there was this:
I just added 4" ARCA to the optional accessories list. This rail would be installed just in front of the DBM for tripod shots.