RokStok

Estes640

FNG
Classified Approved
Continuously checking this since the podcast for updates. Can’t wait to see the UM rifles in this concept stock

Tmac

WKR
Just want to be a total outlier. How about a Rokstock for the Howa Mini Action. That little 6mm ARC with a light weight Rokstock would be a phenomenal kids rifle.
Was just looking at one of these for my 6ARC mini action.

Says mini on all 3. I believe Stocky’s calls it a 1500 mini action. But I could be missing something.
Sorry, I only saw the chassis when I opened the link. The other two are definitely for a mini. The chassis, probably not.

Eleven

FNG
Does anyone know if the ROKstock will be a continous item once its released? Or will this be a limited time/once they’re gone they’re gone type of deal?

Eleven

FNG
I imagine like most products if it does what it says it will do and there is sufficient demand for it they will keep manufacturing and selling it.
Yes, I’d imagine so, too. However, since this is a slightly weird deal with Stocky’s making it for Rokslide to be sold UM, I thought I’d ask. I would help with future build planning…

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Yall keep say sold UM.
I think yall are confusing UM vs SHoot2hunt vs roklside vs stockys.

I dont think the stock is getting sold through anybody other then rokslide but I could be wrong.

@Ryan Avery can you weigh in please sir. (I think he is hunting though)

Yall keep say sold UM.
I think yall are confusing UM vs SHoot2hunt vs roklside vs stockys.

I dont think the stock is getting sold through anybody other then rokslide but I could be wrong.

@Ryan Avery can you weigh in please sir. (I think he is hunting though)

The first post from Ryan says it’s preorders are through UM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also in the pod cast if I am not wrong that $595 price was max, that's after colors and all options provided ready to go. So for some people it may not be that much for a straight stock not painted any extra colors.

The gist I got from the podcast was that this is a um product. Stockys is the oem making a stock for um to sell on their website and in their store.

Hopefully there's still holiday sales on them. I want to get in on that labor day deal but with the rokstock

Macintosh

WKR
@Formidilosus could you give a little insight on the grip? I found the stockys VG to have too-small of a scallop for the muscle on my thumb/palm—even when I leave my thumb on the side of the stock, the scallop between the grip and the comb isnt nearly deep or large enough to provide sufficient relief so I’ve found it difficult to avoid adding unneccessary torque to the stock. It also makes it awkward to wrap the grip when carrying at the ready. As a crossover hunting/shooting stock the ability to wrap my thumb when carrying the stock at port arms is important, so wondering if this will have a grip that’ll keep us Eastern crossover hunters happy, or if this is really erring on the side of a “dont ever wrap your thumb” shooting-focused stock more similar to the grip on the VG?