RokStok

atmat

WKR
What rail is that? Would you recommend it?
Rail is the DIP 25MOA rail. It’s good, but I don’t have much to compare it to. It slides onto the integral rail (so it can’t “pop off”) and is fastened with two screws.

The level is the MKM XLP rail level, which is also a quality product.

Normally it has a SWFA 6x, but I sent it to a friend whose scope crapped out right before the season.

Rail is the DIP 25MOA rail. It’s good, but I don’t have much to compare it to. It slides onto the integral rail (so it can’t “pop off”) and is fastened with two screws.

The level is the MKM XLP rail level, which is also a quality product.

Normally it has a SWFA 6x, but I sent it to a friend whose scope crapped out right before the season.
I will look into those. Have a T1X with a RokStok coming from UM. Myself and UM didn’t realize that the tikka rings weren’t gonna work on the T1X. We were discussing different options, I think we are going with the Area 419 option, unless I like the go the route you went. Thanks!

atmat

WKR
I will look into those. Have a T1X with a RokStok coming from UM. Myself and UM didn’t realize that the tikka rings weren’t gonna work on the T1X. We were discussing different options, I think we are going with the Area 419 option, unless I like the go the route you went. Thanks!
The Area 419 also slides on and is pinned in place. I’m sure it’s fine.

The dovetail size is different on T1x vs T3x receiver, so T3x rings don’t work.

I believe Sportsmatch makes rings that use the integral rail, but they don’t have inclination built in — which is a necessity if you’re shooting any sort of distance with a 22LR.

I believe Sportsmatch makes rings that use the integral rail, but they don’t have inclination built in — which is a necessity if you’re shooting any sort of distance with a 22LR.

I have the Sportsmatch rings on a huron 3-9 and didn’t have any issues at 225. I haven’t tried to shoot any past that so I may have been right on the edge of my scope adjustment. This is with automatch and federal gold medal- so not sure about the drop on subs.

atmat

WKR
I have the Sportsmatch rings on a huron 3-9 and didn’t have any issues at 225. I haven’t tried to shoot any past that so I may have been right on the edge of my scope adjustment. This is with automatch and federal gold medal- so not sure about the drop on subs.
Sorry, I should’ve said I only shoot subs with it.