RokStok

Sounds like they aren’t going by order date then..I ordered the same bare carbon/no rail stock on 12/21 and haven’t heard anything. Been trying not to bug them but might have to see what’s going on.
Neither of you mentioned which inlet, so they might not be coming from the same mold?

Exactly the same for me, did you reorder LE green or something else?
I did bare carbon and told them to do either a multicam or a sponge pattern with orange, gray and black. Just cause jake told me i could get a 3 color for the bare carbon price cause of the LE gold issue. Ordered another bare carbon in march too, hopefully i get the first one soon!

I was wondering since I ordered rings and bubble level on the same order as my stock if that was maybe a hold up since both ring and level sku that I ordered were out of stock recently. FWIW, I ordered a tikka inlet with arca/pic and one solid color on 12/21. Maybe it’s just my optimism talking though

I ordered 1/12. I was hoping to have it by mid June, that way I’d have plenty of time to get it all put together for an August sheep hunt. I’ll just roll with the factory stock if it doesn’t show up.

Sadler

WKR
I ordered 1/12. I was hoping to have it by mid June, that way I’d have plenty of time to get it all put together for an August sheep hunt. I’ll just roll with the factory stock if it doesn’t show up.
If you ordered one for a right handed tikka and don’t get it in time you can borrow one of mine. Has a sendero barrel channel and a Spartan/pic rail

brockel

WKR
Missed the less than 90 days by a wee bit 😂

I ordered one 1/12 as well. Might be grabbing a Stockys vertical grip for this year

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone decided to have their stock not cerakoted and had it arrive shortly after? And what was your order date? The fact that they are still shipping first day orders has me wondering how many more weeks/months until they get to the other orders. Cerakote SHOULD be the holdup if they bought enough molds to produce all the stocks they need in 90 days.

lintond

WKR
Has anyone decided to have their stock not cerakoted and had it arrive shortly after? And what was your order date? The fact that they are still shipping first day orders has me wondering how many more weeks/months until they get to the other orders. Cerakote SHOULD be the holdup if they bought enough molds to produce all the stocks they need in 90 days.

I ordered within hours of launch. I got my bare carbon stock a couple weeks ago. I am still waiting on my LE green.

Patience and grace is needed when waiting for the Rokstock. My C6 barrel is holding up my build so the Rokstock isn’t worrying me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk