RokStok

khuber84

WKR
Everything out of state will go through the Memphis Hub to be sorted so an entire plane of freight goes to Montana instead of just one rifle stock. That, would be expensive shipping!
Well, UM should offer shipping options. UPS don't take my packages to timbucktoo when coming from a neighboring state. Is what it is, it's here finally.

It's here! Tried to mimic the manners high plains camo scheme, close I say. I like it, but will likely be going to higher rings. This is a lil oddball cartridge I named the 257 redneck. Set a 25cm reamer 90k deep, and fireformed alpha 7saw brass in it. Running 134 eldm at 2950 with rl16, 23" 7.5tw brux #4, ultra7 on the muzzle. Have not shot it in the new stock yet, fedex just dropped off the rostok a hour ago.
View attachment 717233
Mind sharing paint colors, technique? It looks great. I just put my Rokstock order in last week. Hope to be getting it before fall.

khuber84

WKR
Mind sharing paint colors, technique? It looks great. I just put my Rokstock order in last week. Hope to be getting it before fall.
H-148, H-199, H-236 are the colors. UM did the paint. There's very little exposed carbon, I'd preferred smaller sponge use, less paint coverage, more exposed carbon, but it's finally done! My other stock(rem700 sa) was ordered raw carbon, no paint. So I'll put a finish on that one.
This is manners high plains.
IMG_4103-copy-Large.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a LE gold tikka on 12/21, they canceled so I had to reorder. Was told my place in line was kept but havent heard anything yet

fwafwow

WKR
FWIW/FYI - my order was on 12/21 and I know that they are waiting on my spacers but hope that they will come in within the next week.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered bare carbon tikka inlet with arca pic, pretty late on 12/21. Haven't heard anything yet.

Last edited:

ID_Matt

WKR
Ordered 12/22 - 1 bare carbon/no rail stock that and 1 painted stock with arca. Received the bare carbon stock a week or so ago. Nothing on the painted one yet.

Ordered 12/22 - 1 bare carbon/no rail stock that and 1 painted stock with arca. Received the bare carbon stock a week or so ago. Nothing on the painted one yet.
Sounds like they aren’t going by order date then..I ordered the same bare carbon/no rail stock on 12/21 and haven’t heard anything. Been trying not to bug them but might have to see what’s going on.