RokStok

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Has anyone had the 150 day lead time be accurate? I definitely want to order the stock but I'm concerned I may not get it time to finish my build before practice time starts for next spring bear season.
Spring bear? That ship has sailed. Fall bear? Probably.

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
For any that might not remember or missed it, you could order a custom rifle from um back around November with a rokstok. I took that as the preorder to the preorder. A lot of these stocks might be going to those builds still?

Montane

FNG
I ordered a custom rifle build from UM with a painted rokstock in early November and they were ready to ship it three weeks ago. Would have been even earlier if I hadn't had them add flush cups.

I got an email from them earlier in the week and they said spacers were currently in production and should start shipping in couple weeks
Thank you for that info. Makes sense why it seems none of them have been pictured in the wild.

I wonder if not having them in inventory at the moment is holding up any orders from shipping.

Axlrod

WKR
I did. I am extremely sorry. Please accept my deepest apology.

318 days until 2025 spring bear opener. So probably...
LOL! I had a thought I had a chance of getting mine this spring too. I did order 2 suppressors and receive them since ordering a Rok. It's all good though.

Jimbee

WKR
I got an email from them earlier in the week and they said spacers were currently in production and should start shipping in couple weeks
I ordered a couple plain Rokstocks with spacers the first day. Haven't heard anything. Is that "couple weeks" like 14 days, or some weird stretch of UM couple weeks? 🤔

Brix8984

WKR
Called yesterday for an update on mine just to see if I need to look for another stock option for a late Sept hunt. I ordered my stock Jan 16th (tikka proof inlet) and there are about 90 tikka stocks ahead of mine that haven’t entered production yet. The big kicker is they are supposed to receive 30 stocks a week from stockys but haven’t gotten any shipments in 3 weeks. She did say they would hopefully have my stock in hand in 4-5 weeks then another week for cerakote on there end.

slowelk

WKR
Called yesterday for an update on mine just to see if I need to look for another stock option for a late Sept hunt. I ordered my stock Jan 16th (tikka proof inlet) and there are about 90 tikka stocks ahead of mine that haven’t entered production yet. The big kicker is they are supposed to receive 30 stocks a week from stockys but haven’t gotten any shipments in 3 weeks. She did say they would hopefully have my stock in hand in 4-5 weeks then another week for cerakote on there end.

@Stockys

Braaap

WKR
Interesting. I called May 13 and was told they were just starting orders numbered 177xxx and mine would be coming up really soon and I was starting to wonder what was going on.

finner

Lil-Rokslider
I called in early April and was told there were 20 stocks ahead of me. Called again this week about a barrel order and was told there were 10 stocks ahead of me now. Railed Tikka ordered 12/22. There's clearly been a warp in the space time continuum.