RokStok

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Well damn! 😃
I disappear into the Wyoming mountains for 3 weeks & come back to this! 😲

I've finally digested both threads & to say I'm excited is an understatement.

I'm in for 3, straight away. I only own 2 Tikkas, but I'll sell my Ruger .223 to buy a third!

You havent missed anything on the rokstock front. Just buying tikka rings pre black friday sale. I bet if you called them they would help you out.

Tcmo-33

FNG
Same here. Considered building my savage I had in the safe but the rokstock put me over the edge. Bye bye savage….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntsalot

FNG
I read through the thread so I apologize if I missed it but will this stock be a drop in ready to go? Any bedding or further gun-smithing required?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I read through the thread so I apologize if I missed it but will this stock be a drop in ready to go? Any bedding or further gun-smithing required?
To add to this, and I may have missed this as well… Will they come with a drop in recoil lug like the Stockys Tikka stock does? Or will it come with one already bedded in the stock like McMillan, Altitude, etc?

Sled

WKR
To add to this, and I may have missed this as well… Will they come with a drop in recoil lug like the Stockys Tikka stock does? Or will it come with one already bedded in the stock like McMillan, Altitude, etc?

Earlier, I believe they stated drop in like the stockys. But, if it's anything like stockys...you may get it many weeks after the stock if you call and remind them.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
That looks exactly like a Nimrod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro