pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
23448bbd06fed9f7c54340cbc3347aff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That with or without a rail?

prm

WKR
Look forward to seeing weight with bottom metal, rail, ready to bolt on. Then I can have an apples to apples with the factory T3X stock.

speaking of flush cups, did we iron out if the railed stocks have side flush cups or bottom? Side was said on here, but the listing doesn’t mention that and says bottom with a qd cup in the rail

speaking of flush cups, did we iron out if the railed stocks have side flush cups or bottom? Side was said on here, but the listing doesn’t mention that and says bottom with a qd cup in the rail
I am pretty sure it is like this. Railed stocks have a qd on the rail and one opposite side of the bolt on the butt of the stock.

Buzby

WKR
Look forward to seeing weight with bottom metal, rail, ready to bolt on. Then I can have an apples to apples with the factory T3X stock.
The bottom metal is the same, so that’s a wash. The factory stock doesn’t have a rail, so that’s not really apples to apples.

How much do you think the rail could weight, worst case? The heaviest rail (full length) that SRS makes is 3oz. Most are under 2oz

If someone is into this stock, it’s because of the design, a few ounces here or there isn’t going to make or break it.

prm

WKR
The bottom metal is the same, so that’s a wash. The factory stock doesn’t have a rail, so that’s not really apples to apples.
My comment was in relation to the picture of a Rokstok that does not have bottom metal. I have never weighed a T3X without so have no comparison. It was answered later though.