RokStok

There was a teaser pic somewhere here (not on the RokStok thread, because that would be silly, and kinda dumb) that also showed some sort of tree reticle.

Anyway… Rokstoks. For everyone doing camo cerakote, are you leaving the exposed carbon in place of black? Get this thread back on track!

The zero stop is the only thing they lack from owning the market. At least the RS market…nothing a pencil line won’t fix in the meantime though right?

There was a teaser pic somewhere here (not on the RokStok thread, because that would be silly, and kinda dumb) that also showed some sort of tree reticle.

Anyway… Rokstoks. For everyone doing camo cerakote, are you leaving the exposed carbon in place of black? Get this thread back on track!
Absolutely! I went two color gray and white on the black carbon so it’s known.

Question about the Rok Stock before I order.

I’m upgrading my Rem 700 short action .308.

I feel like I read somewhere on the Unknown munitions website or maybe even in the 158 pages of this thread that what I only understood as a short action for my .308, is not the proper inlet I would need for the Rok Stock.

I cannot seem to find this information again. But what is considered a medium action? Maybe I’m missing something here but what constitutes a medium action for the Rok Stock?

I feel like I read somewhere on the Unknown munitions website or maybe even in the 158 pages of this thread that what I only understood as a short action for my .308, is not the proper inlet I would need for the Rok Stock.

I cannot seem to find this information again. But what is considered a medium action? Maybe I’m missing something here but what constitutes a medium action for the Rok Stock?
You would need to order the short action rokstok for you 700.

You probably need an M5 sized bottom metal if your going from a stock Rem700.

Question on the Rokstok, I’ve read along the last few months as this stock was being create but one question I have is why is the bottom of the stock that would be support by a rear bag not sloped? If one wants to push the muzzle downward with a rear bag how would one accomplish that if the part of the stock that rides the bag is flat? I’m sure I’m just missing something because a lot of thought went into this stock

Question on the Rokstok, I’ve read along the last few months as this stock was being create but one question I have is why is the bottom of the stock that would be support by a rear bag not sloped? If one wants to push the muzzle downward with a rear bag how would one accomplish that if the part of the stock that rides the bag is flat? I’m sure I’m just missing something because a lot of thought went into this stock
Squeeze/let go of the bag to raise or lower. It is meant to have a straight back recoil not for the muzzle to rise when you u shoot.

I wondered this too. What is the medium length? Like a Defiance XM length for clones that make a mid length?

And will there ever be a 700 BDL option for us old schoolers?

So here one for the brain trust… I have a Holland oversized recoil lug on my 700. It’s a hair thicker and bigger overall than OEM. Will it still drop in unobstructed into the inletting?

I did some searching through the thread and wasn't able to find anything exactly other than Forms other thread describing the development process. Has anyone handled/shot the Rokstock yet that is Hobbit sized? For reference, I'm 5'5" 145 and 12.5"-12.75" LOPs generally fit me quite a bit better than 13.5". Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the big boy Rokstock or wait for the smaller LOP version.

Back