RokStok

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
Magically elevation adjustments weren’t an issue today either…

View attachment 648355
So I guess we will see people requesting a Rokslide green, Form approved, field specific cinder block. To help clarify for others, Will you be licensing your own spec'd block? Will UM be shipping those or should people order a "Form Approved" sticker to apply to their Home Depot front rest?

Now that rear rest...is that a recoil specific grade of granite or is there a special training module for picking field stones best suited for rear support. I wouldn't want anyone feeling their RokRest was inadequate.

sarcasm.jpg

@Unknown Munitions, the description on the website says, “For railed stocks, included QD cup in rail and rear.” For clarification, does that mean that the front flush cup will be the flush cup in the rail and the rear flush cup will be on side of the buttstock opposite the bolt (right side for me since I am a lefty)?
Yeah I am curious how they will carry with one on the side and one on the bottom. I would imagine fine but I don't have a rifle with QD cups yet.

eightyeight mag

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I am curious how they will carry with one on the side and one on the bottom. I would imagine fine but I don't have a rifle with QD cups yet.
They are both supposed to be on opposite side of bolt. One side and one bottom would not lay flat and defeat the whole point of flush cups. Would be lame if they are not on side of stock

Public service announcement, after my preorder it’s now only showing one LE Green Rokstok left. Don’t miss out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I changed my LE gold to the green yesterday and there was 5 left after mine

I think it will be kinda loud, but also seems fitting for this particular stock, and I don’t care about looks on a weapon very much.

Curious to see if my daughter can shoot the rokstok, but if it ends up fitting her, I could see her liking the color and she would probably end up with it.

If it fits her and she doesn’t like the color, I’ll just let her pick the color and order her one.