Rogan/Hanes launch “elk blood” energy drink….

CorbLand

WKR
Hahaha Rip its baby!!!! Drink a couple of the little cans quick and you can feel your heartbeat in your forehead for the next 4 hours
You had to drink them quick because it was basically a mix of horse piss, cow piss and caffeine. Still the best 79 cents I spent on a drink.

Do you think Rogan gives a F about making money off hunting? He's worth over 100 million dollars.
congratulations-you-just-18a8c0e28e.jpg

Flyjunky

WKR
If nobody knows about something, how can it be a big deal? Would the bud light controversy been a big deal if nobody saw it? The Seek deal was posted on instagram for months (years?) before it hit RS and people lost their minds.
To me it just seems like people finding things to b*tch about.

If people spent half the amount of time doing things that actually made a difference instead of complaining about things like this on the internet we’d be much better off, but that takes effort and time.

Ucsdryder

WKR
To me it just seems like people finding things to b*tch about.

If people spent half the amount of time doing things that actually made a difference instead of complaining about things like this in the internet we’d be much better off, but that takes effort and time.
Valid point. If nobody pays attention shit like this will start to go away.

The alternative is that we need to start exposing these guys that are monetizing hunting which ultimately leads to less opportunity and in many cases (not this one) puts hunters in a negative light (Bomar).

I’m not sure which one is the right answer. I think the rokslide gang is MUCH more enlightened than your typical YouTube watcher. Go on a Muley freak video and read the commenters drooling over him. It’s gross.

Hnthrdr

WKR
You had to drink them quick because it was basically a mix of horse piss, cow piss and caffeine. Still the best 79 cents I spent on a drink.
79 cents, hell I got them for free in Afghanistan just had to make sure the platoon fridge stayed stocked

Flyjunky

WKR
Valid point. If nobody pays attention shit like this will start to go away.

The alternative is that we need to start exposing these guys that are monetizing hunting which ultimately leads to less opportunity and in many cases (not this one) puts hunters in a negative light (Bomar).

I’m not sure which one is the right answer. I think the rokslide gang is MUCH more enlightened than your typical YouTube watcher. Go on a Muley freak video and read the commenters drooling over him. It’s gross.
I think that’s where I have a disconnect with this type of stuff. I’ve never watched a Muley freak or Cam Hanes video. I don’t have instagram, Facebook, etc so I guess I might be a little out of touch with what’s going on. Maybe I should pay more attention but line you said, why give them any views.

KHNC

WKR
Yall leave Cam and Joe alone!! They were my heroes growing up!! I watched fear factor for hours at a time , for days in a row! I screamed in delight when Joe killed his first bull! It was phenomenal! And i even have a hammer tattooed on my right ass cheek!! Reminds me to keep pushin, even when im getting tired!! I am designing a Cam pic for my back as i sit here at work today.

I’m sure most of the guys with the negative comments look like the above K james.
My experience with grown men is when they look at you and wish they had your work ethic,body or money there’s usually a lot of negativity.
I’ll call bomar a douche because he does do shaddy shit and brings it on himself.
These guys not so much.
Ok now back to my rogan podcast.

I’m sure most of the guys with the negative comments look like the above K james.
My experience with grown men is when they look at you and wish they had your work ethic,body or money there’s usually a lot of negativity.
I’ll call bomar a douche because he does do shaddy shit and brings it on himself.
These guys not so much.
Ok now back to my rogan podcast.
You don’t think encouraging people to take up bow hunting elk from the largest podcast in the world, while avoiding the crowds you created by hunting the most expensive ranches in the country, using the money you made from bringing attention to elk hunting, then going back on the most listened to podcast and telling everyone who hunts the public land that you never hunt anymore to “find another trailhead, stupid!” Is neither shady, nor douchy?

Agree to disagree there
They’ve monetized THE WHOLE PURSUIT.
They’ve monetized TALKING ABOUT THE PURSUIT for goodness sakes.
This is just one clear example of that process. Which is why many here don’t like it.

Flyjunky

WKR
You don’t think encouraging people to take up bow hunting elk from the largest podcast in the world, while avoiding the crowds you created by hunting the most expensive ranches in the country, using the money you made from bringing attention to elk hunting, then going back on the most listened to podcast and telling everyone who hunts the public land that you never hunt anymore to “find another trailhead, stupid!” Is neither shady, nor douchy?

Agree to disagree there
They’ve monetized THE WHOLE PURSUIT.
They’ve monetized TALKING ABOUT THE PURSUIT for goodness sakes.
This is just one clear example of that process. Which is why many here don’t like it.
Hunting and the whole pursuit has been monetized long before podcasts.

Hunting and the whole pursuit has been monetized long before podcasts.
Yep and many on here do it,they just don’t have the platform as big,I bet they wish they did and I enjoy them all.
I got an idea,how about rogan change his tune and start bashing hunters,guns and the freedoms we all enjoy.Start getting left wing maggots on his podcast that want to tear us down.
Do you hate dudley cause he drives tac attendance up?
Hate jacko cause he tells you to get up?
Who do you like,or listen to or get inspiration from?