Rogan/Hanes launch “elk blood” energy drink….

Randle

WKR
Why would they call it elk blood.
Ugh. makes hunter sound so barbaric and blood thirsty.
I hunt for organic, non modified meat. not to drink elk blood.

def90

WKR
Haters.. Just upset that they are now going to have to sell the flat brim Monster hat they saved up for all summer..

il_570xN.5259547076_s5th.jpg

Gobbler36

WKR
I said it another thread and I’ll say it again, somebody said modern day market hunters. Yep. Going to do the same thing to the sport too.

Damn right there’s negativity and we need a lot more of it. Trash em, bash em, and run em out of town. You want it to be around for your kids and their kids, right? Stop exploiting it.
Whole heartedly agree

Not spending that on a drink but I like cam and rogan.
Rogan is a voice that benefits all us,maybe you don’t agree with everything he says or does but hes still a positive.
Someone of his stature and wealth says a lot of positives when it comes to hinting,guns,meat,health,fitness,laughter and or freedom.

Yoder

WKR
I'm always amazed how much hunters hate each other and tear each other down. They made a hunting themed drink and everyone craps on it. Meanwhile you're all drinking Red bull that costs $5/can and is probably woke AF. I'll admit Rogan is a little delusional about his hunting skills. He thinks he's a good hunter but doesn't know anything about finding the animals but Cam is legit whether you hate him or not.

So many of you complain about the private land hunts they do because they have a ton of money. YOU have a lot of money compared to a lot of other people who only dream of hunting but can't. I love both of those guys. Both started with nothing and earned everything they have and are a positive voice for things that I love.

Yoder

WKR
I said it another thread and I’ll say it again, somebody said modern day market hunters. Yep. Going to do the same thing to the sport too.

Damn right there’s negativity and we need a lot more of it. Trash em, bash em, and run em out of town. You want it to be around for your kids and their kids, right? Stop exploiting it.
Do you think Rogan gives a F about making money off hunting? He's worth over 100 million dollars.

hunt1up

WKR
I'm always amazed how much hunters hate each other and tear each other down. They made a hunting themed drink and everyone craps on it. Meanwhile you're all drinking Red bull that costs $5/can and is probably woke AF. I'll admit Rogan is a little delusional about his hunting skills. He thinks he's a good hunter but doesn't know anything about finding the animals but Cam is legit whether you hate him or not.

So many of you complain about the private land hunts they do because they have a ton of money. YOU have a lot of money compared to a lot of other people who only dream of hunting but can't. I love both of those guys. Both started with nothing and earned everything they have and are a positive voice for things that I love.
I see where you're coming from and respectfully disagree.

Joe and Cam deserve all the criticism here and then some. Telling 20 million listeners they need to go eat elk meat doesn't help hunting. Maybe it makes it more mainstream? Probably. But in practice it does nothing but limit opportunity across the board.